OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
yes sex sells.

But as TheDude asked earlier . . . Do you think you are objectifying them by posting the pictures?

And does that affect his perception of women?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You still won't admit that you are promulgating the sexual objectification of those women while you fap to them?!

I don't fap to them. I still see them as human beings. Should one of them come into my life I won't be there like "HEY SLUT" i'll treat them like the human being they are.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
reported.

I approve of this reportation.

Your approval has been approved with regard to the reportation of the reported one, NEEK - Father of our Lord, for his balls has risen.

Hopefully his balls will drop again.

Hope dis be troll behavior.

I have a 442 with a Bocephus sticker. I like to light 'em up for fun..... EL SOB NUMBER ONE!!!

I'll get pics for everyone.

So.... no one noticed me using Primus lyrics in a post before they started bashing me? Albeit, they were out of order to make better sense in a sentence, but still.

Y'all must not know Primus very well if you didn't recognize that shit. Watch the video Danial posted and listen to the lyrics of the first verse....

Jeebus.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
^Can you fly out to visit her in Dallas?
I mean, I can't take off work right now, and she's busy literally all day until like 12am, so it wouldn't even be worth it. She flies back Sunday but gets back late at night. Won't get to see her until Tuesday because she'll be working from home on Monday.

in4screenshots
:O

Pics of said wife.
I've already posted a picture of my girlfriend. You fools missed it!
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1764935&postcount=52

Now you can see it again.

Post the noods
See above.
nuggstein, where in Dallas is the trade show at? I wonder if it's held next door to the office I work at since there was so much traffic on the way to work this morning.
I'm not so sure. What are you near?

Open environment is something that I think I often under-appreciate in my job. We get to wear basically whatever we want.
I want an open environment. I need it. Please give it to me. It actually depends on the client I'm at. The previous one I could wear jeans everyday. Here, it's more professional.

//nuggstein

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Well you could try to kill them and steal their identity :laugh:

Or just man up and make the best of shit, which is what Mycrors needs to do.

I'm eating a burger. Yum. I also got the $2500 or whatever from selling my car today. Time to pay off some debt, woohoo!

I thought you got rid of your car weeks ago??

How much you offerin? ;) ;)

Sexual favors and a car wash

What the fuck was she trying to do in that first one?? It's like she got upset with herself for putting a wiener in her mouth and went full retard on it

Hopefully his balls will drop again.

He needs to sit on the floor, cross his legs and have some one pick him up then drop him. That should get those bad boys to drop

in4screenshots

Seen them :p

Post the noods

Seen them :p

Hope dis be troll behavior.

It is troll behavior. Also, welcome back!!!!

:laugh:

OH SHIT, DUBPL8 GONNA MACK ON YO GIRL

Lulz

Exactly. Fuck with the girl's man instead.

Lulz

You still won't admit that you are promulgating the sexual objectification of those women while you fap to them?!

It leads to a culture misogyny.

Oh dang. Larry breaking out the big boy words

You know what is the best part of being in Wyoming?

The sun doesn't fully set until like 930pm.

Dafaq are you doing in Wyoming

Place nearby where im currently located received 36 inches of snow a couple days ago. lol.

Oh hell no. 36 inches of snow at the end of June is unacceptable

Then who do you fap to?

I mean, I can't take off work right now, and she's busy literally all day until like 12am, so it wouldn't even be worth it. She flies back Sunday but gets back late at night. Won't get to see her until Tuesday because she'll be working from home on Monday.

I've already posted a picture of my girlfriend. You fools missed it!
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1764935&postcount=52

Now you can see it again.

See above.

I'm not so sure. What are you near?

I want an open environment. I need it. Please give it to me. It actually depends on the client I'm at. The previous one I could wear jeans everyday. Here, it's more professional.

//nuggstein

1. It's ok. Tuesday will get here soon
2. I saw her picture. We discussed it
3. I guess I'm in an open environment but that's because I have to go into the plant often so I guess I'm in my proper attire

Status
Not open for further replies.