GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI for an FRS..Trade or keep!?

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion

Older Gen. Gencoupe was trash. It's an absolute dog to drive, doesn't communicate, even though it has on paper the same power as the gti it feels worlds slower, and the backseat is literally off limits to real human people with heads. Can't speak for the current generation Gencoupe though

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I heard the 3.8 genesis coupes are fast! They can beat the 370z's

....But it's still a hyundai.

It's like people trying to justify the SRT-4 Neon. It's still a neon.

Hyundai is a lot better than you think they are.

czirrfb

Banned
Hyundai genesis's are for people who want a fast japanese sports car but can't afford a real one.

Why do you think most genesis owners remove their badges?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hyundai genesis's are for people who want a fast japanese sports car but can't afford a real one.

Why do you think most genesis owners remove their badges?

Same reason people with VW's stance their cars. They think it looks cool, but ultimately just adds to the douche factor.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
The 3.8 isn't faster than a 370Z, lol. It's heavier than the Z in base trim (both with manuals).

czirrfb

Banned
Which one are you going to pick here, lets be honest....

(Ignore the dents and rock chips and stupid wheels) And oh hey! He removed his "H" hyundai badge lol

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Neither. They are both stanced and cannot be driven spiritedly.

Fucking retards.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The 3.8 isn't faster than a 370Z, lol. It's heavier than the Z in base trim (both with manuals).

3.8 GC isn't faster because there is room for more Asians in the car because of the back seat. Orgy time.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
A few years back, one of my mechanic friends turbo swapped a Genesis 2.0T. Its first run at the track was high 12s. The cost for everything was right at $3k, installed.

Last edited:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
A few years back, one of my mechanic friends turbo swapped a Genesis 2.0T. Its first run at the track was high 12s. The cost for everything was right at $3k, installed.

A few years back, that means they used the old 2.0T with 210hp, right? These new ones with 276hp with some software, bolt ons and better tires would net some nasty numbers.