GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI for an FRS..Trade or keep!?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Oh yeah? Because the IS-F is slow right.

I cross shopped the IS-F before I got my M3 (along with the C63 AMG). IS-F just didn't do it for me (even with the refresh that tightened up the handling).

It's not slow by a lot of standards, but something just didn't feel sorted. RC-F is supposed to fix the character of that so I would do one of those - not to mention it's got a nicely revised 5 liter that was in the IS-F.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
compared to its competitors, yes.

Also this. Between the RS5, C63 AMG and the M3 (e9x), it was the slowest of the pack. Same could be said about the RC-F. It was behind the C63 507 and the F82 M3 by a few seconds and just behind the RS5 in terms of straight line speeds.

What the RC-F has, though, is the aural appeal. DAT SOUND, doe.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Also this. Between the RS5, C63 AMG and the M3 (e9x), it was the slowest of the pack. Same could be said about the RC-F. It was behind the C63 507 and the F82 M3 by a few seconds and just behind the RS5 in terms of straight line speeds.

What the RC-F has, though, is the aural appeal. DAT SOUND, doe.

Also, incredible seats.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Which one are you going to pick here, lets be honest....

(Ignore the dents and rock chips and stupid wheels) And oh hey! He removed his "H" hyundai badge lol

stock for stock, id take the g37 manual only. i would never buy a Hyundai.

I also noticed the silver infinity in background has a Nissan logo :laugh:

Neither. They are both stanced and cannot be driven spiritedly.

Fucking retards.

:laugh: :clap:

3.8 GC isn't faster because there is room for more Asians in the car because of the back seat. Orgy time.

that explains why my buddy got broken up with his Asian gf when he traded in his 3.8 genesis to a mk6 dsg :laugh:

I think its safe to say I'll be keeping the GTI unless a insane deal comes up. Well done forum

have you thought about the new wrx? id go for a test drive. not a lot of them come with the wing when i searched them.

Get a Lexus NX turbo.

:dnftt:

Ahhh lexus. The new IS350 is the sexiest car around!

Those headlights =0
That grill =0

the rear end is great, front end not so much.

I cross shopped the IS-F before I got my M3 (along with the C63 AMG). IS-F just didn't do it for me (even with the refresh that tightened up the handling).

It's not slow by a lot of standards, but something just didn't feel sorted. RC-F is supposed to fix the character of that so I would do one of those - not to mention it's got a nicely revised 5 liter that was in the IS-F.

not to mention is-f and amg don't come with manual, but the m3 does.

czirrfb

Banned
Manuals are becoming less and less popular with dual clutch cars now. But the purist and people seeking more enjoyable driving experience will keep the manual alive!