GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Fall Sale: 15% off all Software until Oct 31st! (USA)

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

From October 6th to October 31st, take 15% off all APR engine and transmission software! This sale is available at all APR dealers in the USA. For participation outside the USA, please contact an APR dealers. Thank you and #GOAPR!

BlueE30

Ready to race!
This Arin guy fairly consistently gets roasted for being an asshat... not just here, on all the forums.

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes. I post our advertisements. That's what I do.

Bump!
Get a good gander folks. That's what you're paying for.
Did you get a chance to check out the thread where people are still complaining about your stage 2.8999 software. Nah!... You're just in advertising, you don't give a damn about folks not receiving support.

Mr_Dog

Ready to race!
Bump!
Get a good gander folks. That's what you're paying for.
Did you get a chance to check out the thread where people are still complaining about your stage 2.8999 software. Nah!... You're just in advertising, you don't give a damn about folks not receiving support.

If you want support, send in support tickets.

I have had no problem getting full support from them, time and time again.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

We have a full dedicated support team here at APR who only deal with support tickets. They provide better support than me (I'm in marketing). You can reach them by either by emailing support@goapr.com, or giving us a call at 334 502 5181.

Thank you!

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
If you want support, send in support tickets.

I have had no problem getting full support from them, time and time again.

Support ticket huh? Guess you didn't read the thread I was referencing. Don't worry though, maybe all those people just need new intakes.

Mr_Dog

Ready to race!
Support ticket huh? Guess you didn't read the thread I was referencing. Don't worry though, maybe all those people just need new intakes.

How about a link to the actual thread? or the actual name of the thread?

I don't even understand the point your trying to make lol. They literally only have one line of intakes that was developed in house. The older intakes were in collaboration with 3rd party's so they have only ever spent time on 1 intake.

Also the last thing you want is mechanical engineers working on designing intakes to be in charge of fixing tune issues.

FriggenT1

Banned
How about a link to the actual thread? or the actual name of the thread?

I don't even understand the point your trying to make lol. They literally only have one line of intakes that was developed in house. The older intakes were in collaboration with 3rd party's so they have only ever spent time on 1 intake.

Also the last thing you want is mechanical engineers working on designing intakes to be in charge of fixing tune issues.

It's well known on the APR stage 1 and 2 tune that people have been having unresolved issues of different types. Like any tune, their can be issues, but a,lot of people do seem unhappy with the issues the update came with. I'm not here to bash, but there's a lot of pages of complaints on that thread.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
When it comes to our recent Stage 1, 1+ and 2 software, we've flashed thousands upon thousands of cars. Right now my support team less support tickets than the average number of fingers any one person has on on their hands, and even fewer have sent a log showing issues. So, either people aren't letting us know they have an issue, or only a few actually have issues (be it, related to our tune, or something else).

FriggenT1

Banned
When it comes to our recent Stage 1, 1+ and 2 software, we've flashed thousands upon thousands of cars. Right now my support team less support tickets than the average number of fingers any one person has on on their hands, and even fewer have sent a log showing issues. So, either people aren't letting us know they have an issue, or only a few actually have issues (be it, related to our tune, or something else).

Maybe you should go http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103688&page=208
And find out what kind of issues they are actually having.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor