Go Kart Champion
FOUR years ago today....

#WASN'TINVITED

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
^
installed intake on Jabers GLI that day yeah

ChiChat17:Call To Arms; Return To Glory
And guys it takes a lot to beat a 2002 WRX so please, refrain from telling mah boi BoostedBawlz that his car is slow. Don't let this distract you from the fact that getting a Stage 2 tune means nothing, all you need is a downpipe and a Stage1 tune.

im stage 2 high torque file now yeah...

and yeah i still love 227 hp wrx's

And yes my car is equally as fast as a stock mk7 R, so you could consider that slow. :(

That z06 doe :drool:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
They have a high tq file? Are stage 2 cars making more power?

What are they advertising at now? I had seen some mentions of people near the 300wtq mark with stage 2, is that actually a thing?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
They have a high tq file? Are stage 2 cars making more power?

What are they advertising at now? I had seen some mentions of people near the 300wtq mark with stage 2, is that actually a thing?

The latest APR file was like +10 hp, +40 ft tq over its previous stage 2 tune.

I think its officially at like 278hp/340 ft tq

This car has never been about power to me though, if i wanted power i wouldve bought a z06

S3 Top, neuspeed FMIC, DV+ help a bit too im sure

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
The shop that did the work on my GTI has a MK7 GTI shop car that is running mid 11's in the 1/4 mile on the stock turbo. Gutted inside, E85, and full blown drag slicks in the front, skinnies in the back. Not gonna lie I was impressed.

Fastest time so far has been 11.598 @ 118.5mph...that's pretty sick for the stock turbo. It has some more left in it too if the 60' comes down, it was at 1.8 for that run.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
The latest APR file was like +10 hp, +40 ft tq over its previous stage 2 tune.

I think its officially at like 278hp/340 ft tq

This car has never been about power to me though, if i wanted power i wouldve bought a z06

S3 Top, neuspeed FMIC, DV+ help a bit too im sure

That's awesome tbh. The power can definitely be made with these cars, it's just about how far you want to take a FWD platform.

Jaber

Modero
Anyone recommend a good garage vacuum, one that mounts and doesn't take up a ton of space?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
That's awesome tbh. The power can definitely be made with these cars, it's just about how far you want to take a FWD platform.
its very capable around a track imo, the power is enough to hang with or not lose too much ground against "muscle" cars...you gain the time in braking zones/corners .

bit different though, your car is something like 600 lbs lighter than the newest mustang

i like corvettes yeah
They really are, great factory upgrade.
Those runs were done with the stock is20 turbo doe.
impressive yeah
Anyone recommend a good garage vacuum, one that mounts and doesn't take up a ton of space?
:iono:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
They really are, great factory upgrade.

Those runs were done with the stock is20 turbo doe.
Wow that is solid for an is20. The mk7 is defintley pretty sweet. Once I stop spending money on the mk2 hopefully I can do a few things and make some more power.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
any restaurant in the city can survive based simply off of its population around the location

key to chicago is to serve something people like...then deconstruct it, charge double the price for it and name it something stupidly simple.

That being said.

Im creating a restaraunt called "Dough."...

For $21.99 you can construct your own pizza ingredients at the table.

*arugula, tofu, tofurkey bacon and aioli (which is just mayo mixed with something else) is extra*

Will be opening up in boys town next week, please leave your hipster scarves and man buns at the door thank you.

Holy crap. Truest damned post on this forum.

Don't forget to add retro hiphop music in the background, dim lighting (those odd old-style bulbs where the filament is all curly-Q'd), and a 33/33/33 mix of stainless steel, cast iron pipe, and reclaimed wood. The male servers will all wear women's jeans, cuffed at the bottom, with handlebar mustaches. Female servers will all have tattoos but otherwise be normal looking.

Everyone will then declare the food is AH-MAAAAAAAAZING.

I can just go down the road, point at a cow and cook it :iono:

Damned straight.

I find the best tasting way is to make sure it can still crawl up onto your plate before you dig in.

The shop that did the work on my GTI has a MK7 GTI shop car that is running mid 11's in the 1/4 mile on the stock turbo. Gutted inside, E85, and full blown drag slicks in the front, skinnies in the back. Not gonna lie I was impressed.

Fastest time so far has been 11.598 @ 118.5mph...that's pretty sick for the stock turbo. It has some more left in it too if the 60' comes down, it was at 1.8 for that run.

11.6 with a 118 trap means that's a lot of 60'.

Ditch the slicks and it's a 12.5 car all day.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Don't forget to add retro hiphop music in the background, dim lighting (those odd old-style bulbs where the filament is all curly-Q'd), and a 33/33/33 mix of stainless steel, cast iron pipe, and reclaimed wood. The male servers will all wear women's jeans, cuffed at the bottom, with handlebar mustaches. Female servers will all have tattoos but otherwise be normal looking.

I was at this place last night actually. Good food, would return.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Holy crap. Truest damned post on this forum.

Everyone will then declare the food is AH-MAAAAAAAAZING.

the way you described the servers i just about spit out my cafe bustello :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah the "warehouse industrial" look thing is pretty common in hipster places i agree fully
SLICKZ 4 DAYZ.
ive never been in a car with slicks, likely this year

I was at this place last night actually. Good food, would return.

dont forget to leave your yelp review.

Status
Not open for further replies.