GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Wheel Chat Thread

!v@n

I just tried the wheels i bought on the car and it looks like the rear poke out, i dont know if i like it... I guess I'll have to wait and see what they look like with the tires on and stretched

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

StayStetti

Banned
I just tried the wheels i bought on the car and it looks like the rear poke out, i dont know if i like it... I guess I'll have to wait and see what they look like with the tires on and stretched

Yep..You had 9.5 et45. That pokes 15mm by the specs. Add some camber and that'll help.

thanks i know how to do it, i just wasnt sure what length i needed. Im gonna get a kit and convert my car

If you plan on getting new wheels more than once, stay with 65mm so you don't have to take the studs back out to fit different wheels. That's the only bad thing about studs.

Anyways, done polishing! yay.

!v@n

I don't know if I can add camber cause the inside of the wheels barely clear the rear shock. I'm gonna try to exchange the rear wheels to be like the fronts

Thanks for the info on the studs I'm gonna order a kit

!v@n

Ive got some good news i spoke to the guy i got them from and he is gonna exchange the rears for me to match the front. Those dont poke they sit pretty perfect with the edge of the car

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
ordered my tires today.... 195/40/17 for the front 205/40/17 for the rear Yokohama S. Drives

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
You keeping the GTI?

staying up forsale til the right number is offered.

195's....on a 8 s drives don't stretch to well, and im not dealing with airing out and it pulling on the fender anymore than what the falkens did.