GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PedalBox by DTE Systems

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I am curious about this product also. I don't think anyone has taken the plunge yet.

Last edited:

Isj

Go Kart Champion
the sprint booster isn't anything new. My friend had it on his BMW 335d and swears it made a difference in throttle response.

CW12

Ready to race!
TWM is a very reputable Canadian Company. I had one of their short shifters before, awesome quality.

DadsDub

Just installed a PedalBox on my 2.5L VW Golf. It's awesome. Feels like a whole different car. More responsive, quicker, more fun to drive. I've installed an air intake and it made a difference. Now a catback and my Golf is really going to zip. Well worth the bucks if you ask me!

Yugo

Underdog Racing
I have the pedal box as well and it's an awesome product. I am very pleased with it since it has 3 different programs and it allows you to manipulate the curve. Even though this product is technically a gimmick since it's just sending more throttle input to the ECU which you can do yourself by pressing the gas pedal harder, but for some reason I just can't replicate the same feeling when driving with out it.

Razor1

Passed Driver's Ed
I purchased a D1 Spec throttle controller(competitor to the two mentioned) several months ago and it is the best bang for the buck ($140 shipped) mod I have. Totally eliminated the "dead zone" in my throttle and was super easy to install. Driving in D mode is actually fun now. Heck, I would say it is my second favorite mod overall behind the engine tune.

CandyMan11

Ready to race!
Im intrested! someone should put a GB together lol..... its true what sputnik said all you need to do is smash the gas pedal down this product just does it for you. Sprint booster has been around for several years for BMW

HandGrenade06

Ready to race!
Just installed a PedalBox on my 2.5L VW Golf. It's awesome. Feels like a whole different car. More responsive, quicker, more fun to drive. I've installed an air intake and it made a difference. Now a catback and my Golf is really going to zip. Well worth the bucks if you ask me!

Don't know how it'd make it quicker? Maybe it seems quicker bc your fly by wire throttle isn't lagging anymore. It just takes the lag out electrically.