GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH - MK6 Development

BSH Speedshop1

Hey guys, last Friday we picked up our new MK6 GTi development car. I drove it for the weekend, took it to the GTG where everyone drooled over it, and then tore that sucker apart to start fitting parts!

Our car is a BMP 6sp 2 door GTi with a sunroof, blue tooth, cloth interior, dyne audio sound system (which I love) and the 18" wheels. Pics will be up tomorrow.

So far we have confirmed fitment on the following parts.

1. True Seal Intake
2. Stage 2 (After MAF) Intake Pipe
3. Boost Tap
4. 27mm Solid Swaybar
5. Billet End Links

Tonight some of the fab guys and I stayed late and to fit our new motor mounts on our MK6 GTi. We began the design work for the needed bracket as well as a catch can bracket for the MK6.

We will have the bracket done tomorrow night and into laser by Monday. TSI mounts are roughly 7-10 days out.

What to expect in this thread:

* Installed pics of all the above mentioned parts.
* Design and development of a complete motor mount package, DV relocation kit, our loved (and much needed) catch can kits, our FMIC, Turbo Back Exhaust, and Turbo kit.
* We will be taking the car to the track (1/4 mile) and the Dyno to give some real world results
* You will get to learn about your car through us as we find out more about what makes the MK6 different.

Something we learned tonight - When you disconnect the battery you will get an ESP error and the traction control light will stay on until you drive it about 50 ft.

Bookmark this thread and stay up to date. Those of you looking to get started right away we have our Oktoberfest special on all the parts mentioned above. Not a bad time to stock up at all!

Look forward to working all of you! Enjoy your new cars!

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
This car looks so much better in person. The pictures tell nothing..............

BSH Speedshop1

This car looks so much better in person. The pictures tell nothing..............

Its really true. Everytime someone swings by the shop its always "man this looks a lot better then I thought it would!"

We are really happy with the car so far. Just needs about 100 more horsepower! :happyanim:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Catch me if you can.
I mean, can't catch cans.
I mean, catch can me.

Shit. You know what I mean.

BSH Speedshop1

TSI Race Intake - Complete for MK6
TSI Engine Mount - Complete for MK6
TSI Transmission Mount - Complete for MK6
TSI Competition Catch Can - Complete for MK6
TSI Race Catch Can - Complete for MK6
TSI Boost Tap - Complete for MK6
Rear Swaybar - Complete for MK6
Rear Swaybar End Links - Complete for Mk6

All Available Here
http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/home.php?cat=1123

We will be kicking off the public display of our MK6 build shortly. Just waiting on the coilovers to get here!!