mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You never came up to anyone..

i was busy recording for like 2 hours
then standing in that horribly slow line for another hour
it was my fault really lol

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Just saw pmanpop turning onto seco from copperhill.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i know but i met like no one :( ya'll evil :p

Don't feel bad. I showed up to the run late. Then said fuck it bc there were way too many cars. So I did my own canyon run lol. Then drove all the way to Ventura and made the TDI smell like sex inside :D

JhnR

Banned
Don't feel bad. I showed up to the run late. Then said fuck it bc there were way too many cars. So I did my own canyon run lol. Then drove all the way to Ventura and made the TDI smell like sex inside :D

Next PM I would have been down for a small run. Sometimes it goes get to big

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Whats up dude. I cant believe i didnt see you. Do you commute in the morning anymore?

yeah but i have been leaving earlier because i am getting sick of the traffic. so i get to work like 20 minutes early lol.

Next PM I would have been down for a small run. Sometimes it goes get to big

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

dude next time i will. haha i felt so stupid. i didnt even bother to read the front page so i show up to Vons in Calabasas and im like.... uh where the fuck is everyone? then i looked on here real quick and saw that they were meeting off of Kanan. so i jet down there real quick and end up getting lost with the stupid directions it gave me to get down there. then i JUST HAPPENED to see the camera crew dudes going around the route to post up for camera shots.

so i hung with them and waited for the first bunch of cars to pass then i followed them and parked. after being parked for like 15 min and saw how many people were there, i just took off lol. but then my girl had to throw up because we were both hung over (haha) and so after that i just cruised lol. but i did feel better after going to Neptunes and having a tuna melt with an IPA at 11 AM lol.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Spotted a CW 4dr Mk6 TDI with black roof, blacked emblems, tinted tails, black Portos in parking lot of Tommy's in Corona.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
parked next to a CW Mk5 GTi with powder coated black huffs at the CSUN B3 parking structure on the 4th floor!

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Just saw a golf at the Mobil station on Baldwin x Olive. Was gonna say hi but looked like you were on the phone.

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Black GTI downtown, on Main all the way back by the 10 til I turned near little tokyo.
6PM
Aftermarket wheels, drop, LED tails.