Some Inspiration

Highlights from last years race

Can't Wait :thumbup:

Last edited:

JT641

Banned
BUMP Copy & Pasted from Vortex

I will most likely be there.

think im gonna hit up the wtcc race this year and check out our competition in the USTCC for next year. plus the WTCC guys are crazy smashing into each other make some interesting races.

Anybody else from SKE going. I'll be over on Pit Row just go my ticket in the Mail Yesterday.:happyanim:

I prefer the Sports Cars in the Continental & Rolex Series Races, Since they race cars similar to what we can buy here. Be easy for me to go too the WTCC Race since I live about 10 to 15 minutes away from Sears Point, But I haven't been to Laguna Seca in over a Decade Plus like I already said I like the cars they're racing & I like to see racing versus the "as you put it" crazy smashing into each other stuff (which is why I don't watch Nascar).

yeah im gonna be at laguna on sunday I would like to go the the continental series but its kinda far.

But yeah this is our shop car that will hopefully be in the whole USTCC series next year and the 25hour.

yeah its not a VW but we have some plans for a TDI 25 hour car too :D

Not exactly close for me either (used to live closer when I was living in Silicon Valley), So I'll be going down Friday morning & spending the whole weekend there & lucky for me I've got family that lives near the track so I don't have to stay in a motel + I'll save money. Shopping for a good camera right now since I don't have one & I Want to get a lot of photo's & video as well, I Can hardly wait :D

There's nothing wrong with Bemmers, I'll be getting one myself eventually probably a used E92 M3 coupe.

Anyone from MK6 going just a little less than 2 weeks away, Can't Wait :D:happyanim: