GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Syria

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Isn't it funny how the administration keeps saying we aren't asking the American people to go to war? So apparently dropping bombs on people isn't war. Kerry is annoying the shit out of me with that stupid shit. The disconnect between the American people and our government has never been greater. I haven't talked to anyone who supports this.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
check out these 1 oz silver coins I have been buying. Instead of a eagle it's a predator drone..... It's called the "warbird"

https://sdbullion.com/shop/silver/war-bird/

Watch in a couple of days there will be bipartisan support to end the defense sequester cuts....

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Dont need to believe in fairy tales written in a book thousands of years ago by people who thought the world was flat to have morals.

Correct! I know people that can't believe I'm atheist, yet for all their church going they are the ones cheating, making racist comments etc. I always wonder, if they really believe in god, do they think he doesn't see through their bullshit?

Back to the topic, it seems pretty arbitrary to draw the line at a chemical attack. I mean 100k people dead by being shot, raped, blown apart etc but 300-1000 dead by chemicals and that's are red line? Now to punish them we are going to send in cruise missiles that will likely kill innocents as well and train people that may not be any better than the current leaders?

I have an idea for the middle east, instead of making sure they don't have nukes, give them to everyone but with rockets that only go a few hundred miles, in about 2 days I have a feeling things will work themselves out.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Isn't it funny how the administration keeps saying we aren't asking the American people to go to war? So apparently dropping bombs on people isn't war. Kerry is annoying the shit out of me with that stupid shit. The disconnect between the American people and our government has never been greater. I haven't talked to anyone who supports this.

Worst government in US history. This not a party bias, I think both sides have lost their fucking minds. Before too long we will have the draft again as no one will want to join the armed forces.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dat congress, doe.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Modern Christianity preaches for people to love your neighbor as yourself and not to murder people, nothing about blowing up a government building in Oslo. The Muslim religion teaches hatred and segregation (only marry other muslims), and demeans women in ever culture it's gotten it's grasp on.

Yeah, because God never told the Israelite kings to obliterate their enemies...or instructed wives to be subservient to their husbands. Old Testament, bro. It doesn't matter what religion you refer to, there will ALWAYS be those who decide that someone else's beliefs make genocide okay. Even without religion. Shit...it's human nature to be violent. We are a flawed species. We are never happy with what someone else has, wants, thinks, looks like, says, etc...

Anyway. It figgers that 11 years, 11 months, and 26 days after eleven hijackers with links to al-Qaeda caused the biggest terrorist attack in world history...that our President would be funding and supporting rebels with links to al-Qaeda.

McQueen77

Banned
Somebody needs to vote these assholes out of Washington.

So they say about everyone we've ever had in office. As if Obama has much say in it

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
The founders told us when the government ceases to be representative of the people it is no longer legitimate.

These guys represent either militarism and/or what's best for their political party, not the people. On both sides there is really no difference between the 2 parties. They are both totalitarian, big government, big spending, and militaristic.

Check this out.....

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/senators-who-voted-for-syria-strike-got-more-defense-contractor-dough/

Hmmm no wonder they voted for this insanity....

Even if the UN wanted to go to war we should not go to war. If NATO wanted to go to war, we should not go to war. If Israel was attacked, we should not go to war. We are a sovereign nation and have NO responsibility to any foreign body or country. The only wars we should be fighting are instances where we are attacked.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Can someone give a plausible excuse for supporting the Iraq war but not war with Syria?

People are stupid for supporting any war since WW2. Well maybe Afghanistan too. I just didn't and still don't support the strategy. We should have left there 10 years ago

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
We are the ones who elected these people into office so they do represent us.

I just realized one of your senators voted against it in committee. Good job by Murphy. He went against his party and the money. He received 59k from defense contractors last year

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
Did you read the link I posted?

Just because you vote for someone doesn't mean they are representing you or your states interests.

Just because you elect someone doesn't mean said candidate is going to serve your interests.

If you can enough of the local electorate feel the same way then vote someone else info office.

It isn't rocket science ;)

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, because God never told the Israelite kings to obliterate their enemies...or instructed wives to be subservient to their husbands. Old Testament, bro.

There is a Reason it is called OLD Testament. It is B.C. or Before Christ. The "stories" in the Old book is just that "stories" that Modern Christians use to teach their kids what is wrong, and the NEW Testament is there to teach us what is Right. Basically MORALS. In my Theology class in college, we were taught that just about ALL religions came from the OLD Testament, but those religions that are running the "hatred" of the world are still based on that, *Cough* Quaran *Cough*...
Point is, Teach the New Testament along with the Old, and you have a basis for a morally good person. Teach only Old, you have the entire Middle East, teach neither and you have the sum of the scum of America today...