GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
YES'TH.

:lol:

Wow. Well, I guess you have no need to tow anything. DEEK.

You could tow a pop up with a Dodge Charger doe, :iono:

May just be an intake.

Banks makes great stuff, though. My dad installed a full Banks Powerpack on his '97 7.3 PSD - that thing was goddamn quick.

Dat Mini John Cooper Works GP drag strip crusher doe.

I need to get a shot of the Banks intake in one. LOL.

Clean.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nice Costco Battery, Brah.

Kirkland. Balls deep here. :laugh:

Though I did not buy it, they are decent batteries. Fucker has two batteries, too.

You could tow a pop up with a Dodge Charger doe, :iono:

Dat Mini John Cooper Works GP drag strip crusher doe.

Clean.

I would never tow with a car. I am not a homosexual. I am a man, and we tow with trucks. And again, the pop up will not be here long. I will have a much bigger trailer. DEEK. :D

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Kirkland. Balls deep here. :laugh:

Though I did not buy it, they are decent batteries. Fucker has two batteries, too.

I would never tow with a car. I am not a homosexual. I am a man, and we tow with trucks. And again, the pop up will not be here long. I will have a much bigger trailer. DEEK. :D

My F550 has four batteries doe.

What's wrong with towing with a car?

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
What's wrong with towing with a car?

The good lord put it in the bible. It's right after the passage that says queers can't get married, but just before the part about the right to gun ownership and something about blessing a place called Murca. :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4n00dzupdate.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
If it had the banks 6 gun tune you'd see a box for it, usually stuck to the fuse box. Bank doesn't flash tune, its a piggy back like JB4.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
The good lord put it in the bible. It's right after the passage that says queers can't get married, but just before the part about the right to gun ownership and something about blessing a place called Murca. :iono:
It's also written into law here. Cars get severely lower towing capacities in murica because muricans have severely impaired brains. We'd kill ourselves trying to tow without F250 diesels so lord obama protects us from ourselves.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
It's also written into law here. Cars get severely lower towing capacities in murica because muricans have severely impaired brains. We'd kill ourselves trying to tow without F250 diesels so lord obama protects us from ourselves.

:lol:

All praise lord obama.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

Doge still makes a manual full sized pickup truck
Praise tha lord hallelujah amen

Zillon

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Fucking religion in my thread.

I quit. This place sucks.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Well, brodozer also has an exhaust on it. Cool.