GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Something for $10k or less and probably needs to be S

My buddy has a 2006 S supercharged, he loves the thing, good for dd, and that supercharger is pretty fucking fantastic on it! He tracks it as often as he can as well, unfortunately he is gonna bag it some day :cry:

Sent from my iPhone

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I like cigars and whiskey. Herpdermington had a mini.

Anxiety cause I broke up with gf I think. Feels like an elephant on chest. I don't like this. Since last week.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I need to know what the cons are especially if HPDE. How reliable is the older non bummer motor?

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion

Anxiety cause I broke up with gf I think. Feels like an elephant on chest. I don't like this. Since last week.

Do you regret the break up? Was it thought out or is the little Roy just missing her?

Jaber

Modero

My dog feels your pain. It's been a very expensive past 48 hours.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439246811.011914.jpg

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

That would make sense, major life changes can often cause anxiety. Doesn't sound like you have generalized anxiety, but it's possible. I find talking through what you think may be causing the anxiety with someone you trust or a professional psychologist/psychiatrist helps a lot. Also Google some breathing exercises to help calm the nerves and slow down your heart rate. You may benefit from some acute anxiety drugs like Xanax as well.

Sent from my left nut

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Do you regret the break up? Was it thought out or is the little Roy just missing her?

Long story short.

2012- She moves in with kids
2013- She moves out because oldest is having issues and kids arent real happy as a result. Says she will be back in 1 year.
2014- She says she needs another year middle one having issues
2015- She says she needs another year, middle one isnt ready and dad sick.

I told her I can't wait any longer. I want a family now and waited 2 years already with her moved out.

Side bits
She lives an hour from me
Her work is 5 minutes from my house
My work is 40-60 min from my house, opposite direction her house.
She is 45, I am 33. Those that have seen her pictures know she looks 10 years younger than she is. According to her tests, she still eligible for a kid. If we wait another year, it may be too late.

Basically she moved out without my approval on the matter and I have given her 2 years. I just can't wait any longer because I want to move forward. She isn't willing to, yet. Because of the kids "not being ready". She wants to though...

I've been a mess since last week. I know I know, plenty of fish in the sea. It's hard to find someone you are compatible with on all levels. And yes, the sex is great for those wondering.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
My dog feels your pain. It's been a very expensive past 48 hours.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dang. dat baby blues still?

That would make sense, major life changes can often cause anxiety. Doesn't sound like you have generalized anxiety, but it's possible. I find talking through what you think may be causing the anxiety with someone you trust or a professional psychologist/psychiatrist helps a lot. Also Google some breathing exercises to help calm the nerves and slow down your heart rate. You may benefit from some acute anxiety drugs like Xanax as well.

Sent from my left nut

I've talked to some friends about it. I have never felt this before. At least not this long. I am burning up and heart pounding. I went for an 8 mile run Sunday, only made it a mile before I couldn't do it. I think some of the anxiety is knowing that she may end up change her mind and moving back. It sounds unlikely at the moment though.

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
dang. dat baby blues still?

I've talked to some friends about it. I have never felt this before. At least not this long. I am burning up and heart pounding. I went for an 8 mile run Sunday, only made it a mile before I couldn't do it. I think some of the anxiety is knowing that she may end up change her mind and moving back. It sounds unlikely at the moment though.

I'm certainly not a psychologist or psychiatrist, but based on what you said it sounds to me like not having control over something so important in your life may be the cause or one of the causes. In any event, I'd highly recommend making an appointment with a psychologist sooner than later.

Sent from my left nut

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I'm certainly not a psychologist or psychiatrist, but based on what you said it sounds to me like not having control over something so important in your life may be the cause or one of the causes. In any event, I'd highly recommend making an appointment with a psychologist sooner than later.

Sent from my left nut

Good, now that we know what the problem is, how do we fix it? Rebound chick, or convince her to move in and kill the kids?

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Good, now that we know what the problem is, how do we fix it? Rebound chick, or convince her to move in and kill the kids?

Cocaine-fueled bender in Vegas for starters

Sent from my left nut

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I have a friend that is pretty cute, Czech, needs man to make her legal, cooks awesome, and her boyfriend of 9 years just married an American behind her back and left :D

Status
Not open for further replies.