GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Winter Tires

hypergti

Passed Driver's Ed
I need to get winter tires for my 2012 GTI. I live in the Northeast. We generally do not get many deep snow storms, and if so not much driving would be done in it. Considering either Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 or Michelin X-Ice XI3. Feedback from people who have either one of these in a snowy climate would be much appreciated.

clownish

just clowning around
If theres not normally a lot of ground effects - slush, mountains of snow etc i would get Blizzak LM-32s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonny@TireRack.com

sonny@tirerack.com
I need to get winter tires for my 2012 GTI. I live in the Northeast. We generally do not get many deep snow storms, and if so not much driving would be done in it. Considering either Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 or Michelin X-Ice XI3. Feedback from people who have either one of these in a snowy climate would be much appreciated.

I apologize for the delay, I responded to your post in the winter wheel and tire thread.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I have a set of 17" ET37 Audi 5x112 bolts with General Altimax tires for sale in Northern NJ if you want.

How do you like the General Altimax tires? Just picked up a used set on 16 inch steelies. Put them on the car this past weekend... very loud compared to my summers (PSS) but that's to be expected. Looks like they should cut through some snow though