GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Has anyone got pictures of a CSG GTi with gloss black Pretoria’s fitted please? Seriously considering some 19s but can find any pictures of gloss blacks on a MK6, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce4

Ready to race!
Ah I see, that's cool. So would like a 40% normal tint produce the same result?

I think so, maybe a 38%. When I get home from work, I'll find my receipt and let you know exactly what was used.

ce4

Ready to race!
cool thanks!

They used sun-gard brand. I think its the gp max series. The tint shop advertises it as their "premium". Its 38%.

Hybrid vacuum deposited metal

Made by a company called madico.

Hope that helps!

milfdoer

Passed Driver's Ed
They used sun-gard brand. I think its the gp max series. The tint shop advertises it as their "premium". Its 38%.

Hybrid vacuum deposited metal

Made by a company called madico.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! Really appreciate it :thumbsup:

Wed-Wabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Buddy of mine too a night shot and did some light painting =)

Went for a drive =P
Recently got the windows tinted too!

herrerafavian2

What's up everyone looks like I'm late to the thread! My 2013 Autobahn GTI. Pretty much stock just borla cat back exhaust, rokblokz mud flaps, BFI shifter and tinted windows for for those 110° Northern California days!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
What's up everyone looks like I'm late to the thread! My 2013 Autobahn GTI. Pretty much stock just borla cat back exhaust, rokblokz mud flaps, BFI shifter and tinted windows for for those 110° Northern California days!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nice! making me nervous in that 2nd pic. might wanna pick up a sturdy front lip to protect the bumper!