GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone buy from overstock.com before? Iono

So are energy drinks for unhealthy people. Ask how I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

I literally just bought my rolling island from them. And I bought a Benchmade Griptilian from there as well. Pricing is good and free shipping is nice too.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

We’ve purchased a bunch of stuff. Some things came damaged. These two pool loungers. They ended up sending us a new one and didn’t bother having us ship the damaged ones back. Ended up repairing the damaged ones and ended up with 4 pool loungers.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I literally just bought my rolling island from them. And I bought a Benchmade Griptilian from there as well. Pricing is good and free shipping is nice too.

Sweet. Just bought a dining table at ikea the other day. Now need chairs for said table lol.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Phur vs Ugly Coffee Fight Tonight on Forums Pay Per View....Sponsored by Kalamazoo.

Phur i went to order coffee from kalamazoo, they tacked on $12 to ship $12 worth of coffee. For a 12 ounce bag of coffee thats really not fragile or anything is really bad shipping costs. (basically a regular can of pop)

May hit up craig and see if he can hook it up. lol

Boosted after hours ASMR chat (jingles bag of coffee beans)

I’ll be near kazoo Saturday lol. Where my parents live is portage. Basically kazoo.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
We’ve purchased a bunch of stuff. Some things came damaged. These two pool loungers. They ended up sending us a new one and didn’t bother having us ship the damaged ones back. Ended up repairing the damaged ones and ended up with 4 pool loungers.

Thanks!

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Ill keep that in mind if my rolling island comes in damaged. Dont know what the heck I would do with 2 if they dont ask me to send it back...

Jaber

Modero
Sweet. Just bought a dining table at ikea the other day. Now need chairs for said table lol.

Pro tip: shop around during big holidays. Sometimes the big name stores (Ashley's, At Home, RoomPlace, Value City, etc) will have good prices on furniture, that is better quality than Ikea and sometimes the same price or cheaper. Don't forget to haggle them on the price.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Pro tip: shop around during big holidays. Sometimes the big name stores (Ashley's, At Home, RoomPlace, Value City, etc) will have good prices on furniture, that is better quality than Ikea and sometimes the same price or cheaper. Don't forget to haggle them on the price.

Thanks for the protip [emoji1303][emoji1303]. Wife wants clear dining chairs. And they’re like $80 per chair everywhere. Sigh lol

Jaber

Modero
Thanks for the protip [emoji1303][emoji1303]. Wife wants clear dining chairs. And they’re like $80 per chair everywhere. Sigh lol

Pro tip: Buy quality chairs. Cheap chairs will break or fall apart within a few years. Unless you are looking for something temporary.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Pro tip: Buy quality chairs. Cheap chairs will break or fall apart within a few years. Unless you are looking for something temporary.
Pro pro tip just buy folding chairs. 20 bucks a pop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.