GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
In4deets of AR. I think we spoke about this already though. Might need to go through PM's.
It's not a crazy build or anything. Rock river arms, m4 style and I bought a trijicon red dot site for it. Have a bunch of magpul 30 rd magazines.
Holidays are rolling in, traffic was a bit lighter this morning. YEET.

Insurance is really interesting to learn about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/\

Sounds gimmicky

/\

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Goodmorning everybody

Where? They say that all the time. Probably more fake news to motivate people to buy more guns. Just like last time.
Fake news lol
Dude, a properly cooked turkey is delicious. Way better than chicken or your spiral cut ham. Deep fried turkey is awesome although I feel the wings and legs tend to get way overcooked when frying. I prefer brineing the bird the oven roasting.
Do you know why gravy is served with turkey ej ? Its cause its dry and has no flavor.

Leftover turkey sandwiches are delicious though
Boars Head lunch meats are delicious, a little pricey though. Have you tried their hot dogs? They're very good.
Boars head lunch meats are king , i agree. pricey but quality. wish jewel had better meats. we dont really even shop there anymore doe.
Supposedly Illinois. Most likely a scare tactic, but I'm going to buy a lower with my next paycheck. So, it worked?
Under pritzker who won using scare tactics and money, anything is possibly. Brace yourself , more taxed goods and services coming.

Hes gonna want his $170,000,000 campaign investment back and then some. :yikes:

In4deets of AR. I think we spoke about this already though. Might need to go through PM's.
dang yeah
thats just coffee propaganda, phur - they just want you to buy more coffee! scare tactics!
also, deep fried turkeys make me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H5Yak9HQeo
lmfao coffee scare tactics

Making espresso, you can actually see a difference from a few days of being roasted and a few weeks. There is more crema and it is a lot more even.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phur is a coffee snob and hes not afraid to tell the world
Holidays are rolling in, traffic was a bit lighter this morning. YEET.
yep i seent that
#thanksIllinois
^bingo

In texas your guns are safe yeah
yeet yeet
Yeety
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yeet yeet
It's not a crazy build or anything. Rock river arms, m4 style and I bought a trijicon red dot site for it. Have a bunch of magpul 30 rd magazines.
/\
And its for sale^

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Goodmorning everybody

Fake news lol

Do you know why gravy is served with turkey ej ? Its cause its dry and has no flavor.

Leftover turkey sandwiches are delicious though

Boars head lunch meats are king , i agree. pricey but quality. wish jewel had better meats. we dont really even shop there anymore doe.

Under pritzker who won using scare tactics and money, anything is possibly. Brace yourself , more taxed goods and services coming.

Hes gonna want his $170,000,000 campaign investment back and then some. :yikes:

dang yeah

lmfao coffee scare tactics

phur is a coffee snob and hes not afraid to tell the world

yep i seent that

^bingo

In texas your guns are safe yeah

yeet yeet

yeet yeet

And its for sale^

hey but legal weed though right?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
He was talking about the push to legalize recreationally, which Pritzker has vowed to do. He wants the money from it and has seen how much revenue is being generated in other states.
This. I don't want to be put on a list that bars me from anything in the future because I wanted some medical weed. I'd rather it be recreational.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think much will change once it's legalized. The state will get more money, but doubtful that they will pump that money back into anything useful besides their pockets. Weed is basically legal already.

Yeah i was gonna say this. Illinois will take whatever money they make from it being recreational and launder it their pockets using construction contracts, state programs yada yada yada illinois corrupt rant.

#170Mill

Jaber

Modero
I don't think much will change once it's legalized. The state will get more money, but doubtful that they will pump that money back into anything useful besides their pockets. Weed is basically legal already.

This. Even on LivePD, in some states where they don't have strict laws, officers DNGAF and let them go if they are honest and only have a small amount.

Jaber

Modero
Supposedly Illinois. Most likely a scare tactic, but I'm going to buy a lower with my next paycheck. So, it worked?

A spokesman for Michael Madigan, Democratic speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives, said the new General Assembly could take up new gun restriction laws again after being seated in the new year.

I predict a few things get passed in the coming years, based on the last few legislative sessions:

Deerfield banned assault weapons, even though there's already a ban in Cook County. They will probably push this statewide and tweak the language to include firearms that are common and weak. At one point they proposed anything that is capable of holding more than 10 rounds in a detachable magazine, was going to be considered an AW.

Ammo Tax statewide (already introduced). They are currently proposing a penny per round, funds will go into a Mental Health fund. Cook County currently has an ammo tax, so Cook County residents will have to pay even more. The Cook ammo tax has been in effect since 2016, no report yet on how the money is being used and if it is effective or not.

Gun Dealer Licensing will pass. Rauner vetoed it, they didn't have enough votes to override him. JBP said he will sign it. This bill started off as a huge pile of poop (one year there were 9 amendments) and when Rauner vetoed it, they made it into a polished turd. At one point, they were going to force gun shops/ranges to put video surveillance in bathrooms. And the license fee was undetermined. The department (IL Dept Of Financial & Professional Regulation) raised concerns on this bill. It will require whole new staffing, training, funding, etc.
FOID/CCL: Require finger prints for all applicants/renewals.

Private Sales no longer a thing and require the seller to get a license (Federal and State) or sell through an FFL. Right now you can sell to any FOID holder, running a background check through ISP and ISP provides you with an approval number.

Gun parts, they will probably try to make buying individual parts that are not OEM, illegal. They tried to make any trigger modifications illegal last year, but failed by a few votes. This might tie in with a ghost gun bill of some sort, preventing you from being able to assemble your own firearm (no more kits).

Status
Not open for further replies.