GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P2SPEC: The Resolution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
That didn't answer my question at all.

Ugh, okay well the last part in your question seemed most wrong, I did not have that knowledge in the last part, but of course Company A had have already been paid for with an order. Sorry if I confused you.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Ugh, okay well the last part in your question seemed most wrong, I did not have that knowledge in the last part. Sorry if I confused you.

Again...cryptic. Just answer the question directly and specifically or don't bother and continue to look 100% guilty on your own.

Efrain_O

Yeah...I think he has a thing against cops maybe. It came out of nowhere, too.

Nothing against cops at all uncle is a full time po with LAPD, it makes me furious when cops draw conclusions out of thin air and assume all people are bad people (all people are guilty until proven innocent) I apologize for my last comment it was uncalled for.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Nothing against cops at all uncle is a full time po with LAPD, it makes me furious when cops draw conclusions out of thin air and assume all people are bad people (all people are guilty until proven innocent) I apologize for my last comment it was uncalled for.

Reminds me of one of my favorite books. Innocent Man by John Grisham

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
It's the mentality of the job. You can't blame them.

But when it happens to you, it leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth. Like the officer who pulled me over assuming that I had stolen my mom's BMW, he was a definate prick! Officer Trent=complete asshole.

Sirius

Ready to race!
No its not, it's the mentality of a rookie po. Have a sit down dinner and talk with sergeants or detectives and they'll tell you all about it.

I'm a firefighter, I'm friends with and I talk to A LOT of cops. NYPD, county, sheriffs, state troopers....

09vdubgti

Banned
man you guys are acting like little kids here, Ben acknowledges shit went wrong and he's making up for it and giving people their money back...done deal i dont see why this thread is still going on for? Next time buyers be sure to check the history and sellers ratings and to buy with a credit card or paypal not that google check out crap.

beatcop818

Ready to race!

Thin air? have you read any of this thread or the other? I am actually one of the most easy going guys as a cop you will ever deal with. Honestly. But this whole ordeal is ridiculous at this point.

The guy talking about company A, and selling apples in order to buy more oranges to sell? Really? I just don't understand some people sometimes.

And I have been in 3 career shootings in my life my friend. All of which were ruled justified and all of which the other party didn't survive.

It isn't hard to conclude, based on this guys own statements, that a crime was committed.

Like I said, I honestly hope he answers for it and everyone gets their money back.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I'm a firefighter, I'm friends with and I talk to A LOT of cops. NYPD, county, sheriffs, state troopers....

Thanks man! I do however have good experiences with firefighters very helpful. For me cops are never there when you need them and always there when you don't, however everytime i've needed serious help the first person to show up is always a firefighter and they have always been a great help to me. Respect.

Sirius

Ready to race!
man you guys are acting like little kids here, Ben acknowledges shit went wrong and he's making up for it and giving people their money back...done deal i dont see why this thread is still going on for? Next time buyers be sure to check the history and sellers ratings and to buy with a credit card or paypal not that google check out crap.

Because people want to know WHAT went wrong and it's annoying to be given the runaround.

edit: cheers CDUBB :thumbsup:

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
Because people want to know WHAT went wrong and it's annoying to be given the runaround.

Well first of all, I was pushed to the edge of all the assumptions to layout the marketplace analogy, and then there was some banter about things not linking up again, hence me posting a few more interesting pieces. I'm sorry for the runaround, but seriously, you guys aren't me, you don't have to deal with it. But I'm STILL here to make things right.

beatcop vs. effrain... another story.

09vdubgti

Banned
It's his business, not to mention his first own business, lots of stuff can go wrong. Just let it be and whatever happened, happened. He is paying the people back which is the most important part.

Sirius

Ready to race!
I understand that you're trying to make things right. That's completely clear. However, it probably would have been better to just have been straightforward with it from the getgo, now we're 15 pages into the 3rd thread on this topic..

And yes, that's another story :p

Status
Not open for further replies.