GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs. my wife's 2007 TSX

honkbruno

Ready to race!
Since I got my GTI last March I don't drive my wife's TSX much. Yesterday I drove it for several hours, and compared to the GTI the TSX suspension feels like it's from an old Buick! I used to think that it handled pretty well but not any more!

heartcoke

Ready to race!
I feel the same way about my old Acura.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Theres a guy at our apartment complex with a TSX type S or R or some crap like that.

I thought it looked pretty nice, but he said something about how it drove like a granny car and he was selling it to get a GTI. Apparently I have been an influence. lol

BigRobSA

Ready to race!

joshua_327

Ready to race!
Since I got my GTI last March I don't drive my wife's TSX much. Yesterday I drove it for several hours, and compared to the GTI the TSX suspension feels like it's from an old Buick! I used to think that it handled pretty well but not any more!

hey, i got a 2008 TSX too! i hvnt really raced them / compare numbers and stuff, but i think the GTI feels much quicker off the line! basically with the gti, it just gets up and goes no matter what part of the rev range ur in. the tsx is more comfortable but i onced tried pushing the car a lil bit on the part where u enter the highway and it was like a tight right turn and i was going 70-75km/h (the recommended speed was 30-40km/h i think) and the car was understeering like hell! the body roll was horrible compared to the GTI ( i had to lean on the other side and hold on to the steering wheel) and it kinda scared me a bit lol.

but yea, i still love my tsx, its a good blend of everyday comfort and a bit of sportiness ;)
________
Marijuana strains

Last edited: