GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs........? What have you beat??

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Acura TL asked for it. He was in front of me, hit the gas, I had to hit after him, catch up and pass him.

Once I passed him, I slowed and and the guy gave me thumps up
the TL has a heavy ass that's why! LOL! :lol:

harddrivin1le1

Ready to race!
I wanna know what other cars or trucks GTI owners have beat in their dubs...
and all i have done is cheap ass autozone intake and straight pipe. so pretty much stock. i hardly ever race but when i do this car surprises me. so far what ive went against. these are just a few that ive beat that surprised me:

-09 civic si 4dr - i/h/e (i had 3 other people in my car:happyanim:)
-2010 mustang gt - stock
-f250 diesel - chippied i/e
-350z - sock
-srt4 - definatly not stock
-cobalt ss supercharged - not stock

id like to hear about what else people have run down

The Mustang GT, the SRT4 and the Cobalt SS are all faster than a GTI.

The only way you "beat them" is if the other drivers weren't really trying or didn't know how to.

A bone stock SRT-4 will put away a bone stock MK6 GTI with very little effort and so will the Mustang. The Cobalt would have to try a little harder, but it would still be faster - when properly driven.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
This thread is absolutely hilarious. Ive personally watched a large number of the cars listed as "killed" trap 110mph neighborhood, or more, routinely and yet t3h gee tee eye cant seem to lose.

epic.

mkstan15

Ready to race!
This thread is absolutely hilarious. Ive personally watched a large number of the cars listed as "killed" trap 110mph neighborhood, or more, routinely and yet t3h gee tee eye cant seem to lose.

epic.

You don't even have a GTI. Leave the bench racing to harddrivin and get off his nutz. Take your LGT and

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
You don't even have a GTI. Leave the bench racing to harddrivin and get off his nutz. Take your LGT and

yeah, little clue buddy, owning a gti isnt the entry fee to common sense.

DBGTI11

Ready to race!
I just got my 2011 GTI last week and this thing is fast compared to my old B6 that had full bolts ons

So far I raced my friend in his 2009 328i coupe with exhaust and I took him easily
And I raced him when he drove his moms 2010 Benz E350 sport and we were even till about 50 when I started to pull away from him and by 80-90 he was behind me

I'll make sure to get videos

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion

common sense? There is no common sense in race otherwise it wouldnt be called a race it would be called slower car following a fast car.

No reason to be on this forum if your going to bash.

http://www.legacygt.com/ <<<<<<<<where you can go. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• fcd9df48-507f-457d-bd64-a5eaafcfb79f.jpg
    fcd9df48-507f-457d-bd64-a5eaafcfb79f.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 159

mkstan15

Ready to race!

First off, I'm not your buddy. Secondly go on the scooby doo forums and trash talk there. Were you with any of these guys when they "won" any of these races. Common sense would tell most people to STFU if they don't have 1st hand accounts of what happened. I know a lot of these wins sound nonsensical but there are also some pretty terrible drivers with fast cars. :dnftt: