GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Me vs M5!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
I like how the asshole mustang owner posts all over every thread on this forum that gives credit to a K04 GTI.

Why don't you GTFO and spend time on mustang forums instead of trying to tease people with less than half your displacement?

Exactly why I love crushing V8s.

Asshole ko4 owner here.
Guess what.,............................ ko4 is realy not that fast.

So exactly how long have you worked at a recycling plant?
Cause thats the only way you are "crushing v8's"

mattyICED

Ready to race!
I like how the asshole mustang owner posts all over every thread on this forum that gives credit to a K04 GTI.

Why don't you GTFO and spend time on mustang forums instead of trying to tease people with less than half your displacement?

Thomason84

Ready to race!
Stock Mustang GT (5.0) vs. K04 GTI (APR)

Mustang GT:
Cost: $35,000 Base GT Premium Price/hp: $84.95
Weight 3620lbs HP/Lbs: 0.11 TQ/Lbs: 0.11
HP: 412
TQ: 390
HP/L: 82.4
TQ/L: 78

K04 GTI:
Cost: $27,500 with K04 and supporting mods. Price/hp: $75.34
Weight 3034lbs HP/Lbs: 0.12 TQ/Lbs: 0.12
HP: 365
TQ: 351
HP/L: 182.5
TQ/L: 175.5

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Ok I'm done.

PS check some videos on YouTube of a Scirocco with APR K04 that runs hard with sporty euros (M6, RS5, M3, etc..). I think it must be on race fuel.

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Last edited:

DarkCloak

Banned
Wow. so tell us oh wise oracle of all useless knowledge, were they faster than an m5 from a roll?

Yes. NHRA Funny Cars are dramatically faster than any M5 on a the planet from a roll. It actually possible that the Funny Car could defeat the M5 with the parachute deployed the entire length of the track.

This knowledge is actually not useless and is vital to intelligence existing in this thread. Perhaps you should learn something about science and mathematics and you would not be an ignoramus walking around in a daze.

DarkCloak

Banned
I like how the mustang owner posts all over every thread on this forum that gives credit to a K04 GTI.

Why don't you spend time on mustang forums instead of trying to tease people with less than half your displacement?

Because he is insecure. He probably only races Scion XBs to boost his self esteem. Rumor has it he once entered a weight lifting competion to compete 4 weight classes below so that he could get on the podium in third place.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
I like how the mustang owner posts all over every thread on this forum that gives credit to a K04 GTI.

Why don't you spend time on mustang forums instead of trying to tease people with less than half your displacement?

From what I've seen this Mustang owner that you speak of actually serves as the voice of reason for an otherwise delusional bunch of individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.