GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver area part out (or complete car)...

pbrown

Passed Driver's Ed
How much were you thinking of selling the ST Coilovers for? Also how many miles are on them?

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
After looking at options and seeing how stripped down and cheap everything feels compared to my GTI I've decided to keep the car. I'm probably going to ditch the coilovers and go back to stock suspension and add roof racks to go along with the hitch mounted bike rack to be able to haul more people and gear.

The coilovers have probably 30K on them, not sure on price. Make a reasonable offer (I'd consider trade for a roof rack setup) If the coilovers go I think I'll get rid of the wheels too, I don't know if I can stomach wheels and stock ride height.

pbrown

Passed Driver's Ed
After thinking about it a little more, I've decided DG or VWR springs would be better suited for me, but good luck with the sale!

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
After thinking about it a little more, I've decided DG or VWR springs would be better suited for me, but good luck with the sale!

You said you were willing to sell or trade tires/rims. I like in castle rock and I have the Wolfsburg rims with 1300 miles on them.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I actually like the Wolfsburg wheels, as long as they aren't curbed up I'd be fine with a straight up trade. How soon are you wanting to do it?

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
I actually like the Wolfsburg wheels, as long as they aren't curbed up I'd be fine with a straight up trade. How soon are you wanting to do it?

Whenever man. They only have a 1000 miles on them. Pretty much mint

taken5

How much for the ST Coilovers???? I'm in the Aurora Area