GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nebraska!

eugenepris

Kearney, NE joined. I've only seen 2 GTI's around here in the last year or so :(

Is Sublime Speed in Omaha a place worth visiting for VW mods? They are listed on APR website, but I can never get a hold of them via the phone. Need to get Stage 2 ECU program.

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Kearney, NE joined. I've only seen 2 GTI's around here in the last year or so :(

Is Sublime Speed in Omaha a place worth visiting for VW mods? They are listed on APR website, but I can never get a hold of them via the phone. Need to get Stage 2 ECU program.

I read some reviews on them and it was hit or miss. Didn't want to risk it so I drove the 200 miles to Kansas City instead. Went to Bob Hindson Racing who specialize in German cars, mainly Porsches. Can't recommend that place enough. A little far for you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eugenepris

Thanks for your feedback. I drive to Denver often and ended up doing my Stage 1 in RS Motorsports over there. I will probably do Stage 2 by shipping the ECU to APR headquarters next week.
The APR downpipe is installed as of yesterday. I am glad I didn't buy the entire exhaust. The sound with OEM catback is just as loud and deep as I would want it to be.

I read some reviews on them and it was hit or miss. Didn't want to risk it so I drove the 200 miles to Kansas City instead. Went to Bob Hindson Racing who specialize in German cars, mainly Porsches. Can't recommend that place enough. A little far for you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk