GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'10 mk6 review

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
I can tell you now that monster mats are no match for our boots. That is just something we will have to deal with.

Luvndubn6

Banned
Lol tell nick at underground performance on 5th ave to throw a K04 in it. Do u know calvin? He has a '11 GTI, find him on AK-Euro or go to the friday taco bell meet at 10pm. i thought mine was the only '10 up there.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
How the hell do you drive your car? lol. I drive the hell out of mine and have no problems whatsoever. Hopefully everything is fine now.

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
Brake issues are no joke, just like seat belts. My passenger side rear belt tensioner started making a crunchy noise when my daughter puts it on, almost like it's off track. The dealership is simply replacing the belt entirely (assembly on order right now), no attempt to fix whatsoever. It's not something you fool around with and I'm glad they agree with me.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Lol tell nick at underground performance on 5th ave to throw a K04 in it. Do u know calvin? He has a '11 GTI, find him on AK-Euro or go to the friday taco bell meet at 10pm. i thought mine was the only '10 up there.

I used to go to that meet with my buddy corey and his scion tc, but i moved to Florida. And anyway Underground had some shady shit happen while i was there so I wouldnt of ever gone there.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
How the hell do you drive your car? lol. I drive the hell out of mine and have no problems whatsoever. Hopefully everything is fine now.

Well, in alaska i drove it like a baby. Here ive floored it a few times on an on ramp, launched it maybe 3 times testing the launch control feature.

Thats about it.

Luvndubn6

Banned
I used to go to that meet with my buddy corey and his scion tc, but i moved to Florida. And anyway Underground had some shady shit happen while i was there so I wouldnt of ever gone there.

Mind i i ask what happened? I had them do the APR remap, and they were great... I no longer live in alaska so doesnt really affect me anymore, but im interested as i have friends up there. Is corey "Debbs"? The one who destrpyed his scion running it in autocross with no oil in the engine? :lol:

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Mind i i ask what happened? I had them do the APR remap, and they were great... I no longer live in alaska so doesnt really affect me anymore, but im interested as i have friends up there. Is corey "Debbs"? The one who destrpyed his scion running it in autocross with no oil in the engine? :lol:

Yep, and running out of gas 300 miles from base and calls at 2am for help...

The only thing I heard from underground was that the customer was pissed because they drilled a hole in his intercooler and some other small shit, that he was generally just unhappy with. Its like they let a kid work on it and in a hurry.