GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Stage 3+ 2012 GTI with less than 2k miles!

geep_gti

Ready to race!
2012 Black GTI with Convenience/Sunroof package. 2150 miles. Still has a few bugs to tweak - some MILs that need to be vagcom'ed out, etc. Drives great

APR Stage 3+ BT kit
APR FMIC (coated with black heat shedding ceramic coating)
APR OPS
APR downpipe and cat pipe (coated in thermal barrier ceramic to hold heat in)
BB catback
Neuspeed Turbo outlet and intake pipes, and crank pulley,
Southbend Stage 2 clutch kit
BFI Stage 2 engine mounts and VWR trans mount
IE PCV plate and VTA catch
R8 coils
Wilwood BBK front
Adams rotors and R32 calipers rear
Bilstein Sportlines
Supaloy arms and ball joints
adjustable sway links, ceramic coated blue
Passat spindles, ceramic coated blue
500hp aftermarket long axle shaft
Time attack rear sway
LED tails
LED plate and interior lighting
ceramic window tint, 35% sides, 20% hatch
filled and painted hood
badgeless grill
35th Ed bumper
OEM R8 front wheels mounted all around with Michelin PSS tires
Wavetrac LSD with USP shift forks.
R20 skirts
audi/porsche caps under hood
stage 1 carbonio
WALK kit
Dieselgeek shift linkage, with IE mount bushings
Rear wiper delete

MAF tube is de-APRed and polished and cleared. Thermal ceramic coating on exhaust manifold, turbo, downpipe and cat pipe.

Car smells new inside, and is as new in and out. Engine is actually a low mileage replacement (25k), as I was working on building the stock engine to substantial levels. Stock block, head, etc. included in sale. Car is in 93 tune for now to be safe with the stock shortblock, probably 350ish HP?

Also included:
VAGCOM
Ed's 10 LED headlights with bulb/ballast kit
HFS-4 kit, new in box
Forged mahle pistons and rods, ceramic coated
+1MM Ferrea valves and springs

Based on miles and condition, KBB is $13K - $14.8K private owner sale. Selling price is $13K firm for quick sale. I have too many cars, cycles and boats, and currently buying a house. Car is located in Tampa, FL.

Last edited:

crzystve42

Ready to race!
Is anyone else confused on why/how you buy a 3 year old car, put 25k in parts and labor into a car and then ask for 27k? Based on your KBB numbers, you would have been better off giving someone 15k in cash.

geep_gti

Ready to race!
Is anyone else confused on why/how you buy a 3 year old car, put 25k in parts and labor into a car and then ask for 27k? Based on your KBB numbers, you would have been better off giving someone 15k in cash.

70 posts in 3 years and you spend one of them to troll the for sale ads?

I didn't buy a 3 year old car, I bought it new. Easy to figure that out based upon the incredibly low miles. I was exceedingly busy with work (the job that allows me to spend 25k on car parts), and so it took over 2 years to finish.

This was about me putting together an ultimate GTI, not justifying my actions to you. Over the course of the 3 years I've developed other interests. I can store it and see if my interest returns, or sell it and move on.

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
Your car looks like a beast :thumbsup: GLWS

geep_gti

Ready to race!
BUMP. New price, $22,500. Switching license plate to my CLK, and putting it in storage if not sold, so would rather sell and save storage costs.

And don't even post if you're going to rail on anything or ask why I would sell. I have several cars and motorcycles, this build was kind of a bucket list thing for building a maxed out, no limits project. Somebody stands to get the deal of the century on a modded GTI simply because I've moved on to other projects.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
BUMP. New price, $22,500. Switching license plate to my CLK, and putting it in storage if not sold, so would rather sell and save storage costs.

And don't even post if you're going to rail on anything or ask why I would sell. I have several cars and motorcycles, this build was kind of a bucket list thing for building a maxed out, no limits project. Somebody stands to get the deal of the century on a modded GTI simply because I've moved on to other projects.
Damn!! Where was this last year when I bought mine lol good luck with the sale!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk