GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

_wutangchan's build thread

Funtae

Hey! my name is Chris and i live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Been wanting to record some of my stuff on here and vwvortex for a while but i have been super lazy to do so. Any questions just ask!

my old car: e39 528i

current car: 2010 Mk6 CSG GTI

Exterior Mods:
-Depo headlights
-Depo Taillights
-LED license Plate Bulbs

Interior Mods:
-Pioneer App Radio
-Pioneer type S Sub
-False Floor with Tank

Engine:
-APR carbino Stage 1&2
-R8 Coil Pack
-APR Catback Exhaust (resonator delete)

Suspension:
-V2 management
-3/8 Lines
-Air Lift Slam Front
-Air Lift Double Bellow
-Swoopsbuilt Airlift XL Fixed Camber Plate
-IDF rear upper control arms

Wheels:
-Mercedes GL 450 Wheels
-Rotiform CCV's
-BBS RS 321

Shows i have attended:
-H2oi (2012-2016)
-SOWO (2015)
-European Experience (2016-2017)

Pictures of my car!

Instagram: _wutangchan

Last edited:

Funtae

Installing camber plates and idf rears tomorrow so i can fit these bbs's on my car. Then i will be finishing up torquing and sealing my bbs's! These wheels have turned out amazing thanks to my friends at VA finishing down in Virginia beach,Virginia. They powder coat and also polish wheels! So sick to see my friends create a business in an area that they love.

Before:

After:

Funtae

Been busy with the start of school and working on my wheels. Installed the IDF rears and they were smooth sailing. The front camber plates however was not. Either i need to get new plates or make a bigger hole on the mount on my car. i dont know what i want to do lol

Funtae

Update

IMG_0638.JPG

IMG_5896

IMG_5898

UPDATE: April 12,2018

Sorry for a long update. I am finishing up with my last semester of college so i have not been able to full update this blog! I went to H2oi finally show casing the wheels. Decided to go with a smaller lip on the fronts due to bbs faces giving me issues with clearance. Since my friends company (VA Finishing) got accepted as a vendor for SpringFest in Virginia Beach, Virginia, I decided to try my luck to get into the show. Thankfully i did get accepted and I am deciding to change the look of these BBS. Polished Lips with a white face. For some reason that look just looks amazing and i am excited/dreading completing this because its gonna be a ton of elbow grease and work!!

PS: Oh yeah i also had the awful rear main seal leak with a combo of oil leaking on my upper timing chain. That jank hurt my pocket. Cheers to anyone reading this, I hope you guys have a good day/night.