GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hoen Lighting

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I bought a set of Xenon-match fog lights for my car from Hoen directly earlier this year in May. The original shipment came fairly quickly, about a week after ordering. Unfortunately, I immediately got a bulb out error and found one bulb wasn't working. I contacted Hoen that same weekend while at SoWo and was told they'd get a replacement bulb out to me immediately. It took a month, maybe more, for me to actually GET the bulb. I spent weeks emailing them and being given lip service.

Also, the bulbs are not bright at all. Yes, they match in terms of temperature but no where close to match output (I know you won't get all out HID brightness from standard halogens but these are DIM, DIM, DIM). Because of the low output, they truly don't match my xenons in any way. I would never dare order from Hoen again.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
I actually have the same problem. bought them maybe 3 weeks ago and the left one is out in a week. I hardly have them on too. been to lazy to deal with them but ill have to call and get a replacement.

they are dim, though. I dont mind it because for me its more for looks than function

Hilfloskind

Go Kart Champion
I actually have the same problem. bought them maybe 3 weeks ago and the left one is out in a week. I hardly have them on too. been to lazy to deal with them but ill have to call and get a replacement.

they are dim, though. I dont mind it because for me its more for looks than function

The dim thing in terms of looks, which is why I got them as well, bothers me. I run all lights on up front at night and it's fucking obvious as hell that they don't come close in terms of output. Makes it look like I tried, and failed, to match my xenons.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
agreed - definitely a looks thing and not very functional. I have tinkered with going back to PIAA's , as they were super bright.