GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent photos/Sunset shots - Jordan Donnelly's mk5 and arcboy2006's mk6

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Then why would anyone buy a 60D over a T2i? It's 1/3 the price now! There has to be something enhanced about it besides the processor... Regardless I still think those pics are better than anything my T2i could take!
It is rarely the camera that takes better pictures. :)

p4kk0

Passed Driver's Ed

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Nice cars, nice pictures, but man you are in Florida, find a better location, power lines always suck. Beach/water ; pelicans in the background when they are flying a foot off the ocean. Florida has some great scenery, sunrise and sunsets.

just sayin, nice cars, better location = major win

spiker369

on air, don't care
sex and candy.

Thank you. :laugh:

First 3 pics... :drool:

:)

Great pics!

:thumbsup:

Pics look great lack of editing wires out kills some of those for me though

Hey, I'm no photoshop wizard! xD I got the RV out of the background in the shots of Jordan's car and spun the wheels on David's but that's the best I could do. Maybe I'll mess around with one of them and see how bad it comes out and then show it back to you. Which one in particular absolutely kills it because of the wires?

What is the front badge on the CW MK6 supposed to be? I'm guessing a stormtrooper helmet, but it looks more like a stumpy penis.

Nice pics though.

Like David said, it is a storm trooper, but once it's painted properly you'll be able to distinguish it better from farther away. xD

Top notch!

Thank you!

Amazing Pics! :word:

My old racing stomping ground. US27 :thumbsup:

Yes! Hope to catch a better sun set one of these days soon!

Really great set of photo's! Well done and thanks for posting.

No problem, thanks for the kind words.:)

Very cool photos. :thumbsup:

:D

It is rarely the camera that takes better pictures. :)
This ^^^ Great pics!!!:clap:

Yes! Thank you both!

Nice pic. :w00t:

Thank you sir! lol We'll have to have another mini meet and get some proper photos like these! ;)

Nice cars, nice pictures, but man you are in Florida, find a better location, power lines always suck. Beach/water ; pelicans in the background when they are flying a foot off the ocean. Florida has some great scenery, sunrise and sunsets.

just sayin, nice cars, better location = major win

Honestly both of these days were on overcast/rainy days, we just lucked out with the clouds opening up on the first one. Jordan took me to this spot so we could do rig shots of his car so the power lines really didn't matter for the main focus of the day, I just liked the area since it was right off of the everglades and went back with David two days later. I personally really like the way some of the shots came out even with the lines, but I'm always taking in the suggestions.

Anyone got anything else? :D :D :D

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
WOW :eek::eek: amazing photos, this is my favorite photo, but some LED license plates would have made this picture even better: