GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Preston/Jaxpandaballs Birthday Bash #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Well, at any rate, I'd rather be overprepared than underprepared.

Yep. I think I may have let other people scare me into overestimating the severity of snow/winter up here though. The city itself is mostly flat and I'm 1 mile from the ramp to the interstate so realistically I'd probably be fine with 2WD and all seasons.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i need more beer but my places are both closed. Luckily walking distance.

I thought so?

I remember being at a polar bear plunge, don't remember who else was there.

Sent from The Beer Depository

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
This down hill skiing in the Olympics is crazy shit

Bender1

Banned
Yep. I think I may have let other people scare me into overestimating the severity of snow/winter up here though. The city itself is mostly flat and I'm 1 mile from the ramp to the interstate so realistically I'd probably be fine with 2WD and all seasons.

This year up there is a shock. Typically you would be getting what we are.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Work finally called it. Closed tomorrow.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I love it so much.

You totally called it, lots of people having trouble/falls on some of the courses out dere in Yoshi.

Bender1

Banned

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
This year up there is a shock. Typically you would be getting what we are.

global warming yo

My initial thought is RWD with a set of 205 wide snows should be more than enough, maybe toss some ballast over the rear wheels for good measure. Then I can drift and shit in the dry at 30 mph just like in a BRZ and perhaps change my mind about driving a slow car slow :lol:

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
That run was about as flawless as you can get

These conditions are a mess though. Super hard up top, rutted on the steeps, and appear very soft down low.

Yeah, I was more commenting on the competition thusfar, rather than that run that was on when I commented.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
I definitely have never paid huge attention to Winter Olympics outside of hockey, but it seems like there's more falls and such going on than usual for recent competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.