GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb OTS maps

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Was wondering if it’s worth it to flash Cobb’s ots stage 1 and 2 maps and see how they run on my car before I get a custom tune. I have a hiflow downpipe and intake so I’m aware I can go straight to stage 2 but is it possible to just flash stage 1 first and see how that runs before going to stage 2 or should I just go straight there? Any feedback is appreciated!

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
A few days ago i flashed to a cobb stage two file and since then ive had a weird rev hesitation. If i go to rev match its hesitates in the higher RPMS, it only happens when im in gear, if im in neutral revving goes back to normal. Ive tried switch to stage1 and same thing and when in stock mode it works fine. Im not super concerned about it since ill be flashing to a stratified tune very soon but still curious to why this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Manual right?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
A few days ago i flashed to a cobb stage two file and since then ive had a weird rev hesitation. If i go to rev match its hesitates in the higher RPMS, it only happens when im in gear, if im in neutral revving goes back to normal. Ive tried switch to stage1 and same thing and when in stock mode it works fine. Im not super concerned about it since ill be flashing to a stratified tune very soon but still curious to why this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mystery solved. It was the flat-foot shifting settings, it was set to 3000k and it wouldnt let me rev match because it thought i wanted to upshift.. i set it to 7000k and now were good. cobb nonsense :mad0259: