GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLE - How long until Plac/2013R/Mark returns to us?

POLE - How long until 2013R/Plac/Mark comes home to golfmk.com?

• Total voters

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Last time, amid rumors that he was killed by SkullV in the Las Vegas desert, he still returned some 2mos or so later. I would hope that this time, after a quick reset and regrouping, he may bless us with his presence once again.

McQueen77

Banned
SkullV had a meltdown because his Tiguan couldn't handle k04 with major bolt ons. Plac will be back. But I voted 'dont care.' Sorry charlie.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Last time, amid rumors that he was killed by SkullV in the Las Vegas desert, he still returned some 2mos or so later. I would hope that this time, after a quick reset and regrouping, he may bless us with his presence once again.

THIS.

SkullV had a meltdown because his Tiguan couldn't handle k04 with major bolt ons. Plac will be back. But I voted 'dont care.' Sorry charlie.

Back in Plac, we will be back in PLAC!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Back in Plac is off his first album, Yellow SuperBee. It may not have been his best album, but no one can deny the strength of the compilation.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Where can I vote for him to put his shirt back on!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

i miss that dude and his contour racecar

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
He was the dude with the SVT Contour all pimped out like Xzibit would do?