GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Grizza

Ready to race!
Cali guys where are you getting your 9mm? Turners had some Blazer Brass on sale picked up a few 100 rounds but either I have to find a good sale or a reputable reloader who does not have FTFs. Online is cheap but after shipping it still comes out to almost $.30 a round. I basically need to find at least a $9.99/50 internet deal or something uner $12/50 local

try Gunbot.net --near real time tracking of online ammo supply/cost

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Damn California. I'm rushing to buy off roster stuff. I have one more purchase before the end of the year.

Got the G17 Gen 4. Just paid for a Bi Tone XDm 9 4.5" for the Mrs. still can't legally "buy" it till the 24th and then still wait 10 more days.....

Cali guys where are you getting your 9mm? Turners had some Blazer Brass on sale picked up a few 100 rounds but either I have to find a good sale or a reputable reloader who does not have FTFs. Online is cheap but after shipping it still comes out to almost $.30 a round. I basically need to find at least a $9.99/50 internet deal or something uner $12/50 local

As stated use gunbot! It keeps a constant search of the best price per round on any caliber! You can find 9mm for as low as $9 for 50 and even less if you buy in bulk. Just make sure they ship to your zip code.

I know I had to double check since we cant have ammo shipped if we are in LA City but its ok if we are in LA County. I know you're in the OC but I'm not familiar with the laws there.

On another note, these 10 days need to go FASTER! I've paid for an Ak-47 and my 1911 but i'm forbidden to pick them up before the 26th!

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
try Gunbot.net --near real time tracking of online ammo supply/cost

Checking out this website, it's definitely cool, but holy shit it's slow...:lol:

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Just picked up this west german p226 w/ matching serial #s on slide, frame n barrel.

What would u guys say the round count is?
Posted the pic of the barrel, frame rails still have all the black coating.

Round count looks low, doesn't look like much anodizing wear on the frame, unless it's been refinished. As mentioned the barrel marks appear almost immediately. Nice piece! :w00t:

I saw this the other day, crazy good deal. Don't mention any details on the barrel or gas system though. I don't get why the flash hider is pinned and welded on the 16" version, must have been something in the contract but that kind of sucks.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Few things came for the AK... Just waiting for my forward grip now.

CA legal 10/30 round magazines

Green laser sight with adjustable windage/elevation.

And I'm still waiting for my forward grip but here's a stock photo of the one i ordered.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Few things came for the AK... Just waiting for my forward grip now.

CA legal 10/30 round magazines

Green laser sight with adjustable windage/elevation.

And I'm still waiting for my forward grip but here's a stock photo of the one i ordered.

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

oh wow. dat laser

steemax

Go Kart Champion
what? AK's are awesome.

Not sure why he keeps saying such things... said the same thing about my Kimber 1911 :iono:

All firearms are great in their own way... even hi-points have their place in this world.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
what on earth could you possibly say badly about a kimber 1911? those are really nice :drool::drool:

No clue .... your guess is just as good as mine lol. It's such a beautiful firearm to hold and shoot. Nothing but quality.