GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***2016 UNIbrace Spring Group Buy ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
THIS GROUP BUY WILL END May 3rd

All right everybody, The Spring 2016 edition of the UNIbrace Group Buy is finally in effect!!. You’ve PM’ed and emailed me so here it is!

Me

Many of you already know me, Bruce Levin, the guy behind the UNIbrace line of products. I am first and foremost, an avid VW enthusiast, architect, and designer of all that are UNIbrace. I do my best to be a very friendly and helpful guy and will be in and out of the thread (username GTItraveler), to answer any technical questions you might have regarding fitment, design, and use.

The Products — Please note these product listings are for Mk4 – Mk7.
Mk7 are marked by*

UNIbrace XBQ* – is mounted in the rear hatch of the vehicle, flush against the back of the rear seats, and can be easily and quickly removed/replaced if need be, when loading/carrying LARGE, oversized objects…Four bolts, an allen key, and appx 3-5 minutes of your time is all it takes.

-Fits MkVII VW Golf platforms. NO Mk7 Jetta's yet so use the XB-J5/6

-Strong 5052 aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoating

-Low weight: 6.125lbs (~2.78 kg)

UNIbrace XB - is mounted in the rear hatch of the vehicle, flush against the back of the rear seats, and can be easily and quickly removed/replaced if need be, when loading/carrying LARGE, oversized objects…Four bolts, an allen key, and appx 3-5 minutes of your time is all it takes.

-Fits MkIV, MkV, and MkVI VW Golf platforms: Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R.

-Jetta/Bora applications (by special order) Prices are $25.00 higher than the standard prices depending on your locations.

-Super strong 6061-T heat-treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoating

-Low weight: 6lbs (~2.7 kg)

-Retains both rear seat and hatch use

-Installs in about 1- 1/2 hours — removes in minutes via four stainless steel socket head fasteners.

UNIbrace UBQ* – is mounted to the undercarriage of the vehicle, replacing the inadequate stock cross braces across the exhaust tunnel. Overall ground clearance is affected ~1" for you stanced out fools.

Compatibility:
MkVII VW Golf, GTI, Golf R, Jetta/Bora, Variant platforms
-Constructed from super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25″ (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish.
-8.1lb (~ 3.2Kg)
-Includes deep nut hardware
-Compliments the UNIbrace XBQ for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for MkVII platforms.

UNIbrace UB - is mounted to the undercarriage of the vehicle, replacing the inadequate stock cross braces across the exhaust tunnel. Overall ground clearance is affected ~1" for you stanced out fools. For those of you running aftermarket exhausts, please see the Spacer/Deep nut kit below.

-Fits MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R, Jetta/Bora, Variant, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), Seat Leon Cupra, and Skoda Octavia RS platforms

-Constructed from Super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25" (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish

-7lb (~ 3Kg)

-Compliments the UNIbrace XB for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for these platforms.

UNIbrace UB xlr – This is NEW and specifically for MkVI Golf R with APR RSC turbo back exhausts, but will fit all other applications. You asked for it and now it’s here!

-Fits All model cars as the standard UB, plus Golf R. Includes the spacer/deep nut kit to give extra exhaust hanging flexibility.

-Constructed from Super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25" (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish

-7lb (~ 3Kg)

-Compliments the UNIbrace XB for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for these platforms.

UNIbrace RB - is mounted at the rear of the undercarriage of the vehicle. It will now fit all exhausts!

-Fits MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, Jetta/Bora, Passat, CC, Variant, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), and Seat Leon Cupra FWD platforms with stock and aftermarket exhausts. IRS ONLY

-Constructed from waterjet cut, CNC bent .25" (7mm) 5052 aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish

-2.3lb (~ 1.1Kg)

-Compliments the UNIbrace UB for the ultimate underbody rear suspension stiffening solution for these platforms.

Other invaluable UNIbrace accessories are:

M8 HD nutsert tool - Basically a must-have tool for installation of the UNIbrace XB. Unless you are an absolute ‘tooling’ wizard, trust me, you will want to add this handy piece to your order when purchasing the XB.

Spacer/Deep nut kit - Increases exhaust clearance of the UNIbrace UB when running an aftermarket downpipe with a resonator measuring more than 4.0" Ø in the midpipe area. Can also be a good idea to add to your order if you are ordering a UB now, and have plans to add an aftermarket downpipe/resonator in the future.

Extended Bolt Kit for Mk7 MQB AWD cars (Golf R/Audi S3)

The Process.

*PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY*

The group buy will begin processing and shipping once we have reached 25 units. This is NOT an interest thread, so please, only sign up if you are fully committed and ready to forward your payment as soon as it is requested.

Yes, for those of you who are already wondering, if somebody orders multiple braces, each brace ordered will count towards that 25 unit minimum, and no, nutsert tools and spacer kits do not count.

The buy will not close at 25 units. We will start requesting payments when we have reached ~20 unit mark. We will not start shipping orders until we have 25 units paid for. Spread the word on your local forums, at your local gtg's, and anywhere else you think might get us to our goals sooner rather than later. Especially let MQB Audi folks know about this!

This time around, I will be keeping the only official group buy list here on the first page of the thread. It should make things a bit easier to keep track of, but...

I WILL NOT ADD YOU TO THE LIST UNTIL YOU'VE PM'D or EMAILED ME YOUR INFO. What info?, you ask...

REQUESTED INFO

1. username here on the forum

2. full name

3. Your PAYPAL associated email address

4. your order, including color(s) (red or black) & shipping option

5. proper shipping address as well as the address on file with your Paypal account

6. Your phone number & a quick note, including the State or Country ONLY IF you are a resident of California, Hawaii, Canada and/or anywhere else outside of the U.S. (If you're in California, we don't need your phone number.)

Once we get to our minimum number of units, I will begin sending your PAYPAL payment requests to the email addresses you've provided me, so please make sure your addresses are linked to your Paypal accts.

The Numbers

All prices listed below are in U.S. dollars

UNIbrace XB/XBQ*
US Retail: $365.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $309.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $337.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$360.00 (via USPS Priority Mail – NO Express Mail available for this size)
UK: US$370.00 (via USPS Priority Mail – NO Express Mail available for this size)
AU: US$445.00 (*must ship via UPS Expedited Service)

UNIbrace UB
US Retail: $365.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $309.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $337.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$360.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US$370.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$390.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$445.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

UNIbrace UBQ/*
US Retail: $375.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $319.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $347.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$370.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US$380.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$400.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$455.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

Note: For AWD cars (Mk7 Golf R/ Audi S3) you will need our extended bolt kit. This is an additional US$10.00

UNIbrace UB xlr
US Retail: $400.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $344.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $372.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$395.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US$425.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$425.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$480.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

UNIbrace RB universal fitment)
US Retail: $244.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $204.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $224.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$220.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
UK: US$260.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$275.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

Combo Pricing

*Prices are for either XB+RB or UB+RB. Mk7 Guys, sorry, no combo prices as they can not be put in the same box for shipping.

US: $467.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $512.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$536.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
UK: US$577.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: XB/RB US$702.00 (*must ship via UPS expedited service)
AU: UB/RB US$642.00 (via USPS express)

M8 Nutsert Tool

$35.00

Spacer/Deep Nut Set

$35.00

*NOTES:

Just in case there is any confusion out there in the thread, PLEASE contact me, Bruce Levin GTItraveler. Email is preferable as the vendor posts are limited to five posts per day.

Once again, please don't forget to EMAIL me at info@unibrace.com all requested info, including which type of shipping you'd like, as it affects invoice pricing. Also, if you forget to select a color for your braces, I will automatically select whichever color he has more of in stock.

I will not be on the site 24/7, so if you don't see yourself on the list right away, don't worry about it. I will be adding people to the list in the order I receive their emails with all requested info.

Ok boys & girls, let's get this thing going, the sooner we get the buy up to 25 units, the sooner I will begin processing orders and getting your braces in the mail.

Not much time left, the buy will close on the 3rd of May...Get your orders in ASAP so we can start shipping! Once we reach the minimum, we will start shipping.

Last edited:

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Group Buy List — Paid orders

1. roy2535 (golfmk7.com) Black XBQ + Nutsert Tool [/B] PAID
2. A3-Owner Black XBQ + Black UB + Nutsert Tool + Spacer Kit PAID
3. tirso24 Black UB + Black RB + Spacer Kit PAID
4. BlingJackson Black XBJ 5/6 + Nutsert Tool PAID
5. MKVInnie Black UB + Spacer Kit PAID
6. Siryip Black XBJ 5/6 + Black UB + Nutsert Tool + Spacer Kit PAID
7. Mattskiis Red XB + Red UB + Red RB + Nutsert Tool PAID
8. harryzwd Black UB + Black RB PAID
9. neMK6GLI Black XBJ 5/6 + Black RB + Nutsert Tool PAID
10. R_ikon (golfmk7.com) Black UBQ + Extended Bolt Kit PAID
11. hooligan74 Black XB + Black UB + Nutsert Tool PAID
12. Amortensen Red XBJ 5/6 + Red UB + Spacer Kit + Nutsert Tool PAID
13. RAT TAT TAT Black UB PAID
14. Trnado_2.5 Red XBQ PAID
15. Stress Black UB PAID
16. Nettozx Red XBJ 5/6 + Nutsert Tool PAID
17. tmw2442 Black UBQ + Extended Bolt Kit PAID

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
You're right, first I've seen it. But I already have them.

VWTiger

I am the Stig
+1 for a top notch product. Love my UB + XB combo.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
A few more today — Getting Closer!

Group Buy list updates in post #2.

We now have 18 orders. We need 25.

2 more and I will start collecting Paypal. Please be ready.

Let's get this going so we can ship.

Bruce

Last edited:

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Absolutely true harryzwd. Chassis bracing is the most effective means of getting the most out of whatever suspension you have as well as whatever you are planning.

RAT TAT TAT

Does the group buy end May 1st like at the top of the first post, or is it May 25th like at the bottom of the first post?
I ask because if it ends in 2 days, I have to figure something out sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
**Another update**

OK folks, we now have over 20 orders.

I have sent emails to everyone to verify your orders and sent Paypal invoices. These MUST be received by Monday May 2nd.

As requested in the group buy please pay ASAP so as not to ruin this buy for others.

Thanks for your interest and consideration,

Bruce

Last edited:

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
We have two more days on this group buy (May 3rd). Please contact me to get in on it before it closes!

Group Buy List — Paid orders

1. roy2535 (golfmk7.com) Black XBQ + Nutsert Tool [/B] PAID
2. A3-Owner Black XBQ + Black UB + Nutsert Tool + Spacer Kit PAID
3. tirso24 Black UB + Black RB + Spacer Kit PAID
4. BlingJackson Black XBJ 5/6 + Nutsert Tool PAID
5. MKVInnie Black UB + Spacer Kit PAID
6. Siryip Black XBJ 5/6 + Black UB + Nutsert Tool + Spacer Kit PAID
7. Mattskiis Red XB + Red UB + Red RB + Nutsert Tool PAID
8. harryzwd Black UB + Black RB PAID
9. neMK6GLI Black XBJ 5/6 + Black RB + Nutsert Tool PAID
10. R_ikon (golfmk7.com) Black UBQ + Extended Bolt Kit PAID
11. hooligan74 Black XB + Black UB + Nutsert Tool PAID
12. Amortensen Red XBJ 5/6 + Red UB + Spacer Kit + Nutsert Tool PAID
13. RAT TAT TAT Black UB PAID
14. Trnado_2.5 Red XBQ PAID
15. Stress Black UB PAID
16. Nettozx Red XBJ 5/6 + Nutsert Tool PAID
17. tmw2442 Black UBQ + Extended Bolt Kit PAID

Last edited:

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Hi Guys,

All non Jetta brace orders shipped today and tracking confirmations have been sent out.

All Jetta brace orders have gone into production.

Thanks for your participation and let your friends know that there is one more day.

Bruce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.