So same mounting as euro sports?

beefier, and cheaper than eurosports though

riceburner

Autocross Champion
that's pretty badass

riceburner

Autocross Champion
$700 for a pair?

I worry about quality/safety at that price.

my initial thoughts too but there are actually a lot of super positive reviews about them. The company first off provides really good customer service, packages the seats quite well, etc. Peoples takes on quality actually state that they are quite nice, moderately comfortable, etc.

idk, i don't really care either cause i'm not getting them, atleast not now haha.

I just like to look at the euro R seats sometimes, then i start fapping and looking for similar seats so i can dream haha

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
it's not that negative...some of the stuff sold for our cars is not worth the time and money. I know braces work...but there is an over kill point.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I have to wonder about some of the stuff they sell for these cars too. All these silly little braces and brackets, etc... and I'm sure some of it makes a difference, but how many actually use/realize the improvements?

I just chalk a lot of it up to guys just wanting to mod... and most of these mods are easy to install so why not? Better than putting stick-on porthole vents on their fenders... :iono:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Blasphemy! You can never be too stiff ;)

On a racetrack sure with perfect smooth surface... i.e. if you're only running F1 tracks in Europe...

But on the street, bumpy tracks (basically anything in the states), or autocross... taking out ALL the compliance is not really a good thing...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
In other news... just ordered a small little USB powered DAC/AMP for my headphones for my desk here. Now that I finally have a little bit of desk space, might as well spread out a little and make some of my tuneage sound gooder. The name of the company cracks me up... Schiit. And the DAC/AMP unit is called a Fulla.... lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
On a racetrack sure with perfect smooth surface... i.e. if you're only running F1 tracks in Europe...

But on the street, bumpy tracks (basically anything in the states), or autocross... taking out ALL the compliance is not really a good thing...

You'll never hear a suspension engineer complain that the suspension and mounting points are too rigid. The squishy bushings are actually more for noise and vibration. Ride can be adjusted with tires, springs and damping. I'm on stock springs and Bilstein shocks and my car rides great. It has too. I live in Chiraq.

Status
Not open for further replies.