GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: CTS K04 kit + downpipe

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
Selling the CTS kit off my wifes car. She put idk, about 15k miles on the car while she had the turbo. She drove like a ninny most the time. Only time the turbo saw any action is when I drove it. I'm including the SPM downpipe and CTS mid pipe.(Makes a complete downpipe). Was a great turbo, zero issues ever. Took it off to put the car back to stock. baby is due in less than a month and we are hunting hard for a new SUV instead. thats it. I'll post pics probably never but i'll text them to you if you ask. K thanks. $1600

Last edited:

Sauce118

Ready to race!
THIS IS A GREAT PRICE TO INCLUDE THE DOWNPIPE... DP ITSELF IS ABOUT 5 HUNDO AND IF YOU FACTOR IN THE K04.... THIS IS DEF A GOOD DEAL.. IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE WHAT YOU ARE SELLING I WOULD JUMP BRO.

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
THIS IS A GREAT PRICE TO INCLUDE THE DOWNPIPE... DP ITSELF IS ABOUT 5 HUNDO AND IF YOU FACTOR IN THE K04.... THIS IS DEF A GOOD DEAL.. IF I DIDNT ALREADY HAVE WHAT YOU ARE SELLING I WOULD JUMP BRO.

Haha thanks man, you are correct on all counts. yea priced to sell for sure.

Grizza

Ready to race!
PM sent

Sauce118

Ready to race!

GTR_KILLER:

You can PayPal me my normal 20% advertising fee...

haha JK, hopefully the sale goes through. Great price and great products

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
were you the one who surprised your wife with the turbo and made a youtube video of it? If soo it was pretty neat watching her first reaction of the k04.