GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
how not to order a steak below.

"how you doing sweetheart, ill have a steak..the bigger the better cause you know , murica. ill have that steak like how i get my job done at the work site...you know...well done. also lemme get some onion rings on top of that, and dont forget the a1 sauce. "

Jaber

Modero
Left work and went straight to the range to put some rounds through my new Glock. My god what a dream to shoot. It's a Gen4 G19C, ported barrel and slide. Literally a nail driver, 0 muzzle rise it almost feels like shooting a little .22

If any of you have a chance you should shoot a compensated pistol you'll love it. Makes for very quick follow up shots since there is virtually no muzzle rise, I didn't lose the front sight once in the entire time I was shooting.

Also the V-shaped flames out the top are cool too haha

I need some range time. It’s been a while. Glock ftw.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I need some range time too. My Sig P365 came in too. I need to go get it.

This weekend I took all emissions crap off truck and put a new exhaust on and tuned it. Holy crap. Like a whole different animal now.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Spent Saturday paying for what I did Friday night. #hungover. I asked boosted what steering wheel to buy. Was helped out 10 out of 10.

Jaber

Modero
I need some range time too. My Sig P365 came in too. I need to go get it.

This weekend I took all emissions crap off truck and put a new exhaust on and tuned it. Holy crap. Like a whole different animal now.

Think P365 will be my next gunz purchase.

In4ExhaustVid.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone know anything about outdoor propane ovens?

I think it's time to retire my charbroil after 15 years. GF wants to get me a new one for my bday/fathers day so I have been looking.

Before the purists cry, I prefer charcoal, however, sometimes time does not allow and it's easier to just fire up the gas grill.

With that being said, Every gas weber grill I have used cooks amazingly well. It appears the new models are made in China and people are saying the quality has decline.

I don't like the open design of the new models because I have a dog and frankly, who the hell wants to look at a tub of grease and fat from the front of a nice looking grill??

I like the side burner for starting my charcoal chimney, although not a deal breaker, it is helpful.

The older Spirit 310 has a door, but not the new fancy gas delivery system. The LX series has the doors, but 1200 seems kinda ridiculous for a grill.

KitchenAid has some nice looking products but get mixed reviews.

Charbroil has 4 burners and side burner with same BTU and cooking area as the Weber, but has doors for about the same price.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Don’t know what gun to buy when the future wife moves in. Feel like I should get something TBH.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shotgun no doubt
lmfao ill admit to using a1 sometimes
I need some range time. It’s been a while. Glock ftw.
I hear ya^

id love to pick up an Ak this year, media doesnt know about those yet. :iono:
Spent Saturday paying for what I did Friday night. #hungover. I asked boosted what steering wheel to buy. Was helped out 10 out of 10.
I told him to buy a round one :bellyroll:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
shotgun no doubt

lmfao ill admit to using a1 sometimes

I hear ya^

id love to pick up an Ak this year, media doesnt know about those yet. :iono:

I told him to buy a round one :bellyroll:

The following morning I was like wtf. when did I send this? and died laughing at your response :thumbup: :lol:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Does anyone know anything about outdoor propane ovens?

I think it's time to retire my charbroil after 15 years. GF wants to get me a new one for my bday/fathers day so I have been looking.

Before the purists cry, I prefer charcoal, however, sometimes time does not allow and it's easier to just fire up the gas grill.

With that being said, Every gas weber grill I have used cooks amazingly well. It appears the new models are made in China and people are saying the quality has decline.

I don't like the open design of the new models because I have a dog and frankly, who the hell wants to look at a tub of grease and fat from the front of a nice looking grill??

I like the side burner for starting my charcoal chimney, although not a deal breaker, it is helpful.

The older Spirit 310 has a door, but not the new fancy gas delivery system. The LX series has the doors, but 1200 seems kinda ridiculous for a grill.

KitchenAid has some nice looking products but get mixed reviews.

Charbroil has 4 burners and side burner with same BTU and cooking area as the Weber, but has doors for about the same price.

Kenmore makes some halfway decent grills. To be honest, you are buying right at peak time so you wont be seeing any discounts. I would look for last years models on clearance to get the best deals. Also checking around at Goodwill might land you a nice one.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
You guys look at grills like I look at buying cars.

My criteria:
- Does it cook meat?
--- Yes: Buy it.
--- No: Look at another one.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The following morning I was like wtf. when did I send this? and died laughing at your response :thumbup: :lol:
lol

You guys look at grills like I look at buying cars.

My criteria:
- Does it cook meat?
--- Yes: Buy it.
--- No: Look at another one.
same^

hardest decision for me is gas or charcoal. after that i could care less about side burners etc.

Talking to jaber a tech wizard via pm, but yeah does this mean my work laptop can play iracing just fine or?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Talking to jaber a tech wizard via pm, but yeah does this mean my work laptop can play iracing just fine or?

Uhhhh.... It'll run iRacing, probably on a single screen, and probably with a chunk of the settings turned down.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Uhhhh.... It'll run iRacing, probably on a single screen, and probably with a chunk of the settings turned down.

Damn, i wasnt too hopeful a laptop could run Iracing. Thanks for the information

The settings more than meet the minimums, whats the factor that effects the gameplay most?

Status
Not open for further replies.