GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Brought the Z to work today.

Clutch should be nice and ready to take a beating. Can't wait to get on it WOT with no slippage...it's been a while! The commute home won't have enough room to play, but I might take the long route just to get on the fun pedal for a bit.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

Clutch should be nice and ready to take a beating. Can't wait to get on it WOT with no slippage...it's been a while! The commute home won't have enough room to play, but I might take the long route just to get on the fun pedal for a bit.
In4video of hooning

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

I can’t wait for V8 life

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
How many times did you use that warranty?

I've used mine a few times tho admittedly for small stuff.

Amazing that this is still a thing when it's been proven time and time again that tunes aren't a blanket getting your warranty voided.

Of course it's not a blanket. Having been on the receiving end of threats to void the warranty, by the dealer, on both my old Z06, and my old Duramax.... I've got a little PTSD. :)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.