GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Small 2013 Gti partout

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
CTS turbo outlet pipe- sold
Oem downpipe (50k miles)- 80$ obo (pickup only)
Oem halogen taillights- 60$
Oem hatch cargo net- 30$ obo
More to come

Pm me for pics!
I am located in Maryland also

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Last edited:

gti3527

Passed Driver's Ed
Might be interested in the outlet pipe and the more to come.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

bmanc42

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have the foam trim from the trunk. I have the piece that holds the tools I need all the other pieces.

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Do you have the foam trim from the trunk. I have the piece that holds the tools I need all the other pieces.

I do but I’m not selling those unfortunately man

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Drewstopher

Downpipe

I'll buy that downpipe if its the right one I need. How many slots does it have for O2 sensors? I have a CBFA engine.

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Was wondering if the tail lights are still available.

Yessir the taillights are still available

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
I'll buy that downpipe if its the right one I need. How many slots does it have for O2 sensors? I have a CBFA engine.

My car is a cbfa mode so the downpipe would work