GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yes, I have HIDs already, but I want the LED version.
oh i see, might need to get coded for that?
Ham, turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, toasted Cuban bread. I get mine with mustard.
spicy mustard? :drool::drool:
^ sounds more Italian than Spanish
Italian and Spanish are pretty much interchangeable
That settles it. I'm getting Empanadas for lunch.
From the city or out by your house? cant say ive ever had really good empanadas
how about aioli then :iono:
lol mah ej :lol:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Well in an interesting turn of events... My boss was the president of our division for years, he just got promoted to north american coo a few months ago and insisted I continue reporting to him. Since then I've taken over the development/IT for the two other divisions. Got an email from him last night that says he wants to talk about sending me to Spain to take over the development there because it's a shitshow. Not sure I want to travel like that but it could mean selling the gti and buying a p-car. Going to chat with him later about more of the details. Hmm.

Hows your girlfriend feel about that? I say do it. Dont get many opportunities like that.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Well in an interesting turn of events... My boss was the president of our division for years, he just got promoted to north american coo a few months ago and insisted I continue reporting to him. Since then I've taken over the development/IT for the two other divisions. Got an email from him last night that says he wants to talk about sending me to Spain to take over the development there because it's a shitshow. Not sure I want to travel like that but it could mean selling the gti and buying a p-car. Going to chat with him later about more of the details. Hmm.

Dude! Do it! Spain rules. Cheap too!

Status
Not open for further replies.