GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Warning: the upgrade bug is contagious

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
My brother bought a GLI a few months ago, said he was staying stock, no mods except window tint. Lol, he now is buying a boost gauge, downpipe, stage 2 flash and vwr springs. He said today this will be it, I told him wait till summer comes and we will be shopping intercoolers together:D

palma

Ready to race!
Haha I said the same thing pretty much. My car has 1800 miles on it now and I've already got intake, exhaust, led tails, and bags now. Got the car in December. I can only imagine if I had a GTI, you guys have so much more available.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My brother bought a GLI a few months ago, said he was staying stock, no mods except window tint. Lol, he now is buying a boost gauge, downpipe, stage 2 flash and vwr springs. He said today this will be it, I told him wait till summer comes and we will be shopping intercoolers together:D

Perhaps you should start a thread asking which intercoolers are best. I think a lot for people would find that informative.

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
For one, Window tint is not a "mod".

Second, enjoy the fun. Hope your warranty stays legit.

Its not a power mod, but it is a modification from stock form :)

Ill kill my 36k by the end of this year, gotta pay to play anyhow.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NolaGTI

Ready to race!
Perhaps you should start a thread asking which intercoolers are best. I think a lot for people would find that informative.
:laugh: