GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Free stock intake - 5k miles on it

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Hello I'm clearing out my garage of stuff I no longer need, I have all the leftover parts from doing an apr stage 1 intake. It's the kind that has an extra hose to the pump during cold start ups. I live in San tan valley az and work in down town Phoenix, also willing to ship. You just pay for shipping obviously.

Free OBO lol.

Pix upon request, incase you don't know all that it includes.

Oh, no air filter. My wife just bought a tiguan, and it uses the same filter.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Going in the trash by the end of the month btw.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
How much for just the first box, the part that bolts up right behind the grill, shipped to 49090? Hope it's not bad, it's lightweight at least.

butchered by autocorrect

Finkikus

Ready to race!
Hello I'm clearing out my garage of stuff I no longer need, I have all the leftover parts from doing an apr stage 1 intake. It's the kind that has an extra hose to the pump during cold start ups. I live in San tan valley az and work in down town Phoenix, also willing to ship. You just pay for shipping obviously.

Free OBO lol.

Pix upon request, incase you don't know all that it includes.

Oh, no air filter. My wife just bought a tiguan, and it uses the same filter.

Shipping to 28215? Thanks

99bajakid

Ready to race!
Shipping to 28215? Thanks

Sorry it's been awhile since i've had time to log in. I will weigh and give you an estimate for shipping this weekend. I work mon-fri 8-7.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
How much for just the first box, the part that bolts up right behind the grill, shipped to 49090? Hope it's not bad, it's lightweight at least.

butchered by autocorrect

If everything falls through i'll be willing to split it up, right now i'd rather just get rid of everything as a whole.