GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H&R SPORT Springs

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
Sports or Super Sports?

I'm selling a set of H&R SPORT springs. They have about 5k miles on them and are in great condition, comes in the original box. I'm asking $120 shipped.

Specs : H&R Sport Springs
Lowers 1.5 - 1.8” on average
Superb ride quality
Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. H&R Sport Springs lower the vehicle center of gravity and reduce body roll for better handling. The progressive spring rate design provides superb ride quality and comfort. A lower wind resistance signature will make the vehicle more streamlined and improve gas mileage. If you are only looking to improve one part of your vehicle’s suspension, you cannot go wrong with installing Sport Springs. Fun to drive, H&R Sport Springs are the number one upgrade for your vehicle.

Drew113

Ready to race!
pictures of said springs??? have money ready to paypal now

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Wow a 1.8" drop with the Sports? Thought the Sports droped 1.2-1.5"??

I will have to scratch those off my list. Almost a 2" drop where I live I couldnt even get into my driveway, haha.

Good Price though :thumbsup:

Jeff

Edmvdub

Ready to race!
That's what they claim, got that off the H&R website, they deff don't lower the car that much though, it's a light drop that kills the wheel gap a bit, nothing too crazy but they ride great, just like stock

99bajakid

Ready to race!
how much to have it shipped to 85140?