GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
Managed to install my new premium cluster

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
Fixed, no pics tho :lol:

it looks like the screen is smaller? also where to buy?

Actually the screen is a little bit bigger, the font is smaller. I bought it second hand :D
Here's the PN for the GTI premium cluster with MPH scale: 5K6920981.
They're pretty rare. I've been searching for one for the last 2 years

GTiMKVI

Passed Driver's Ed
Heres a back view of the splitter on my gti. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks really good. My car is black as well. Only thing that has been worrying me is the fact that the splitter doesn’t have the same finish as the diffuser. Was thinking if I got it to paint the whole thing, but I actually like the fact that the diffuser has a greyish color and contrasts the black color of the car.

dcnz

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed a gloss black front badge today. Makes the front end look better seeing as the headlights are black inside.

Have a rear one to put on too, but just trying to sort out some red badge inserts first.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Got my new wheels on, pics in my not so impressive yet build thread ;) Also didn't get to do the stud conversion yet only because I dont have a socket deep enough to get past the unthreaded portion of the stud.

Mk6Sam

Had my timing chains, guides, and tensioner replaced yesterday at the VW dealer. 2011 with 120K on it.

Out the door w parts/labor it was $1100 and change.

Peace of mind though, thing was a ticking time bomb.

Had it hooked up to Vag-Com last week and it was reading -5.5 in block 093. :eek:

IMG_9182 (3).jpg

smanierre

Autocross Champion

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How the hell did you get a VW dealer to do a chain/tensioner job for only $1100? lol