GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 Black GTI Autobahn Stage 2 - 4 Door Manual

JS12

Ready to race!
No longer for sale - part out coming soon

Vehicle
-------
2012 Black GTI Autobahn - 4 Door Manual
65,650 miles (will increase ~100 miles/week)
Located 20 miles north of Dallas, TX
Clear Texas title in hand
Garage kept at home and covered at work - zero hail damage

History
-------
Purchased new in June 2012. Except for free oil changes at dealership, Motul 8100 oil changes every 5k miles. Carfax is clean but it was in a fender bender when a nice but inattentive lady hit me around March 2016. Required replacement of the drivers side fender, headlight, and front bumper by a local reputable body shop. There was no frame damage. I'm pretty picky and am fully satisifed with the repair work.

Vehicle was stock until 40k miles. I installed most mods in my garage except for the clutch/flywheel install done by a local reputable performance shop. Purchase price includes just about all of the stock parts including the factory airbox, exhaust, mounts, pulley, badges, engine cover, head unit, and rear wiper. Outside of normal maintenance, the only mechanical work has been a replacement of the head gasket seal around 40k miles. Normal wear includes a few rock chips and rash on the wheels.

Overall this has been one of my favorite cars. It runs great as-is, or would be a great starting point for going further with the mods. My main reason for selling is that I'm at a ripe old age where I value the convenience of an auto more than the fun of rowing my own gears in traffic. I'm happy to provide additional pics for interested buyers.

Performance
-----------
COBB A/P Stage 2 - 93 Oct Custom Tune by Stratified
COBB turboback exhaust (with resonator, also have non-resonated mid-pipe included with sale)
IE Intake (revised bracket)
Red coils
Sachs clutch w/SMF
Dieselgeek short shifter
Fluidampr pulley
GFB DV+
034 Engine/Trans mounts
034 Spherical Dogbone mount
HPA Red Puck
Tyrolsport deadset front subframe collar kit

Cosmetic
--------
Front/Rear Black painted VW badges
ECS Smoke front side markers w/LED bulbs
Rear wiper delete w/glass plug
35% tint all windows
Porsche radiator and oil cap

Interior
--------
Auto headlight switch and sensor
Climatronic retrofit from 2011 model
Raceseng Slammer shift knob

Audio
-----
RCD 330 Head unit (larger screen and CarPlay)
Focal Integration front door speakers and tweeters (tighter bass and wider soundstage than stock Dynaudio)
Sound dampening applied to inner door skins and rear hatch area

There may be a few other minor mods that I missed. Not willing to part out at this time. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

JS12

Ready to race!
Update - decided to part out and trade in. Stay tuned for parts thread including most items listed above.