ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Jaber

Modero
I think I want a shotgun for the house

Not bad, wear ear protection doe. Active ones will help you hear the burglar better. Like cheat mode.

^^ DBEST.

makes the most sense. easy to use and load, "safe". It's the APR of home protection, tbh, imho.

APR before or after update?

Will look up these TalonGrips you speak of,

what sights do you like? crazy how expensive sights are for 2-3 little dot attachments. :thumbdown:

All the neighbors around you have 4-5 at least tbh. But yes shotgun is great for home protection. Do it.

I bought my G19 from Jawn and replaced the sights on it. They're TruGlo TFX Night sights I think, yellow infront and green in back. They're pretty awesome.

yeah the ar15 I have that I never shoot.

Deetz? Don't have the money, but wouldn't hurt to know lol...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yeah the ar15 I have that I never shoot.
O rly? someone scoop this up
Get the Shockwave!
the what
Couch is maintenance free
whats the warranty like though?
Deets? Was just gonna get a mossberg tactical one.
Front hand grip ftw, tac light on it

Not bad, wear ear protection doe. Active ones will help you hear the burglar better. Like cheat mode.

I bought my G19 from Jawn and replaced the sights on it. They're TruGlo TFX Night sights I think, yellow infront and green in back. They're pretty awesome.

Deetz? Don't have the money, but wouldn't hurt to know lol...

Glock sights are garbage, the grip is also just alright..its a bit square..the beaver tail attachment is a game changer on the 19. Held the 26 before, was odd..did not like it.

Try some FN guns in your hand next time at store. Do the active headphones make it like metal gear solid where if you tippy toe they cant hear you?

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Deets? Was just gonna get a mossberg tactical one.

Its the Mossberg 590 just minus a shoulder stock. Its pretty awesome and you can find deals on it for like 240 bucks. Go to R/Gundeals on reddit.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
I want a racecar :(

Took the racekar for an evening drive yesterday through both Tunaville and the Jaberhood.

Seems a nice easy loop down Tyrell to 72 to 47 back up.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Bingo! I’m in!

I keep adding it to my cart and wanting to hit the checkout button every time I see the deal pop up. Its usually sold out really quick so you gotta jump on it for the really good deals.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Anybody bashing banana bread hasn't had Lady Jaber's version.

Status
Not open for further replies.