GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk6 apr stage 2 vs mkv apr stage 2

RB06

Ready to race!
Both of these are my cars. The mk6 is a manual on sportlines, has an apr stage 2 tune, stage 1 & 2 intake, and a catless usp dp. The mkv is a DSG on h&r sports, has an apr stage 2 tune, carbonio stage 1, and a BB catted dp. My wife drives the mk6 and I drive the mkv. We both happened to leave for work at the same time today and found ourselves next to each other at a stop light. Seeing as we make fun a Fast and Furious all the time I rolled down the window and said, "when the light turns green I'm going for it." She laughed and gave a little rev. Light turned green and we both didn't get great starts (my dsg is the 06 with no launch control FML) and she jumped ahead. I figured it would even out but it didn't. She continued to pull on me until we had to slow down for cars. Basically, I got owned but it was a win at the same time. Kind of like Charlie Sheen... Bi-Winning!

RB06

Ready to race!
Haha nice.. how do you like the USP dp? About to get mine with my flash next week..

I like it a lot. With the stock cb it actually sounds pretty normal when you are just cruising. But when you get on it that is when you can tell. Do you have yellow fogs? I think I saw you at usp when I picked up my intake a few weeks back.

dbest6808

Ready to race!
Haha that's awesome. You told her you let her win right.

RB06

Ready to race!
Haha that's awesome. You told her you let her win right.

haha no I didn't tell her I let her win. I just made the the story like well you do have stage 2 intake, newer tires, and the tsi motor is a lot better. But she knows its all just excuses. She used to track with a wrx so she can drive.

No quite sure what people think is wrong with usp. I have always gone to them and have no complaints. Plus they have the best shop to wait in.. 2 flat screens and 2 nice comfy couches...not much more i could ask for.

haha no I didn't tell her I let her win. I just made the the story like well you do have stage 2 intake, newer tires, and the tsi motor is a lot better. But she knows its all just excuses. She used to track with a wrx so she can drive.

No quite sure what people think is wrong with usp. I have always gone to them and have no complaints. Plus they have the best shop to wait in.. 2 flat screens and 2 nice comfy couches...not much more i could ask for.

I dont get it either. Theyre good people and offer great service and products, at least over the phone and interwebs. Gregg hooked me up.

vilesyntax

Ready to race!
I like it a lot. With the stock cb it actually sounds pretty normal when you are just cruising. But when you get on it that is when you can tell. Do you have yellow fogs? I think I saw you at usp when I picked up my intake a few weeks back.

No yellow fogs.. contemplating the laminex route.. what did you think of them?

I am down to meet up with you guys if anyone is in the springs area.. I'd like to make it to the Thursday meet in Boca, but it interferes w/ my gym schedule so its tough. The weekends are best for me.

Yea, I've had no issues with USP at all.. very helpful and professional there. They've provided nothing but excellent service to me.

RB06

Ready to race!
No yellow fogs.. contemplating the laminex route.. what did you think of them?

I am down to meet up with you guys if anyone is in the springs area.. I'd like to make it to the Thursday meet in Boca, but it interferes w/ my gym schedule so its tough. The weekends are best for me.

Yea, I've had no issues with USP at all.. very helpful and professional there. They've provided nothing but excellent service to me.

I think the fogs look good. Its all personal preference. I'm not sure what i want to do next to our car.

eclipseguy

Ready to race!
oh man whenever i meet you guys i have tons or stories on usp and how they f uped my car, and friends cars.
But to note( they have changed the way they handle customers and have gotten allot better since they first opened) personally, since my own personal experiences and the old rep they had i, wouldn't go back to them ever.
I am glad however you guys had good experiences there, it does show chris has changed allot since he first opened

SFLFAST

Banned
Greg no longer works there and now it's some lazy fatass guy. Greg did top notch work but i wouldn't go back after he left

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Nice but why is your wife driving the manual lol.

RB06

Ready to race!
Nice but why is your wife driving the manual lol.

I knew that was coming. Honestly, its cause its newer and I'd rather her be in the one that has less of a chance to break down. And I drive a lot for work so we would rather put the miles on the old one. And its always nice when the lady can drive stick.:thumbup: