GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Southeast

Old 04-15-2018, 06:08 PM   #1
Stamkos91
Ready to race!

Drives: 11 Mk6 GTI Cobb Stratified Stage 2
Location: Palm Beach Gardens/ Royal Palm Beach/ Tallahassee FL
Palm Beach Gardens/ Royal Palm Beach MK6 GTI Owners

Anyone around the Palm Beach Gardens or Royal Palm Beach area that owns a MK6 GTI? I have a white 2 door, stage 2, JSTUNED and cobb stickers on the hatch glass, USP Downpipe, Borla Catback. I got to the cars and coffee at the palm beach outlets and was wondering who else has another MK6 GTI near by or that goes to this cars and coffee.
Stamkos91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
pdan
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2009 VW Jetta TDI (sold), 2013 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamkos91 View Post
Anyone around the Palm Beach Gardens or Royal Palm Beach area that owns a MK6 GTI? I have a white 2 door, stage 2, JSTUNED and cobb stickers on the hatch glass, USP Downpipe, Borla Catback. I got to the cars and coffee at the palm beach outlets and was wondering who else has another MK6 GTI near by or that goes to this cars and coffee.

Donít live down there but I vacation down there a bit. I drive a 2 door candy white GTI with dark tint and OEM dark cherry tails. Iíll be spending a week down in Palm beach starting on May 3rd, would love to hit up a cars and coffee while Iím down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #3
Stamkos91
Ready to race!

Drives: 11 Mk6 GTI Cobb Stratified Stage 2
Location: Palm Beach Gardens/ Royal Palm Beach/ Tallahassee FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdan View Post
Donít live down there but I vacation down there a bit. I drive a 2 door candy white GTI with dark tint and OEM dark cherry tails. Iíll be spending a week down in Palm beach starting on May 3rd, would love to hit up a cars and coffee while Iím down.

Ill actually be back in town on the day after from school. My car will most likely be there that weekend.
MK6 GTI, USP Catless Downpipe, Borla Catback Exhaust, Cobb Accessport with Custom Stage 2 JST and Stratified 93 and E30 Tunes with Pops and Bags, APR Stage 1 Intake, Spyder LED Clear Taillights, Doubleapex Trunk Release Button, etc.
Stamkos91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #4
pdan
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2009 VW Jetta TDI (sold), 2013 GTI
Just got into town today, here for the next 2 weeks or so, down to hit up a meet or something