GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions

Old 12-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
GTI Wife
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: 2012 GTI Red
"GTI Wife" looking for help w/ lights for hubby (Early December)

For those who asked and helped me out...I am really a nurse, not an accountant (I lied to fake out AJ), and the reason I dropped out of the thread is that we actually live in Sandy Hook, CT We have two children that both attend Sandy Hook Elementary School, Second and Fourth grade. (Both are physically OK)...so his 40th birthday kinda went by the wayside with everything that was going on. I was planning on stopping by the dealership in Danbury that awful Friday after work...but obviously did not. I made up a fictitious name and family to throw him off my trail (which worked). I was actually hoping he would reply to the post with something more useful! So....To all you guys that pm'ed me to warn me that I was gonna get busted if he posts here...LOL...You were all right. He does post here as AJ_Law...Anyways: huge THANK YOU to all of the guys (and gals) that tried to help me out... I just recently told him that it was me and he totally did not believe me, until I quoted his reply...In the end, I got him an Xbox 360 and a bunch of games....
Thanks again guys,
Sue (My real name!)
GTI Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
MrMke
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: 2011 CW MK6 GTI Autobahn
Funny.......glad to hear your kids are safe!
Old 12-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Rascal
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2010 GTI
Wow, what a terrible experience for everyone in your town. . Happy to hear your kids are ok.
Get him something for the car next year. Maybe he will drop some additional clues.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Veedubgli
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI
Damn....that's awful. Very very sorry to hear that, but glad your kids are safe.
What happened is beyond a tragedy and I still can't fathom it.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Noize
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 Evo X
Wow! I'm so glad all your children are okay. Super scary stuff. I hope you all have happy holidays and the kids can put that nightmare behind them soon.
Noize is offline   Reply With Quote