GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 10-11-2019, 04:35 PM   #1
Cclark6146
Passed Driver's Ed

Drives: carbon gray MKVI GTI 4 door
COBB STAGE 2 GTI VS...

My car is stock other than what comes with the COBB stage 2 setup. overall I'm pleased for my daily driver. Wish I had better prey but this is what I got.

lightly modded (if I had to guess '04) Audi TT. 2 ~30mph rolls and I pulled busses on him from the get.

full bolt on '99 Integra GSR. did 3 30mph rolls and each ended with me taking him to gapplebees. I had 2 lengths and counting from the start.

2003 Eclipse v6. unsure of mods but he had at least 1500hp from all the aftermarket performance stickers and unpainted body kit. so lets say exhaust and maybe an air filter. he got the jump because I couldn't keep traction since it had been raining all day but I still passed him while spinning right after we started.
Cclark6146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:21 PM   #2
SyDiko
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI
At Stage 2 you will run away from most high HP sedan cars and you should be able to walk away from most sport cars.

For common sport cars, you'll obviously want to stay away from 5.0 Stangs, C6+ Vettes, and the odd 911.
SyDiko is offline   Reply With Quote