GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2018, 11:06 AM   #7239
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
Hello all,

long time no talk. still have quite a bit of things to sell. i have some weathertech front mats, the mojo mats, and some new carpet mats to sell. got a roof rack with a bike carrier, a set of practically new Goal wheels that have never had tires mounted on them, a nuespeed intercooler missing a pipe (pipe is 75 bucks) the cargo system with blocks and net. and the parcel shelf with dividers, i also have the parcel shelf cover if anyone lost theirs.

oh and also t20 stage two pipes from IE. i need this crap gone so its out of the garage.

as you all know the car is long gone. i know i havent been on here for a while, hope everyone has been good. if anyone needs anything let me know. or if you know anyone who may want this stuff give me a holler. i can take pics later and plan to post up on here.

hope everyone has been well!
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 11:16 AM   #7240
Jaber
Modero
 
Jaber's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 VW AllTrack
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Iowa, IL
Posts: 20,699
RIP Chuy mobile.

LMK how much for the bike/roof rackz.
__________________
Member Journal

#TEAMMINIVAN - BBRT, Banana Bread Racing Team
Jaber is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #7241
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaber View Post
RIP Chuy mobile.

LMK how much for the bike/roof rackz.
PMed mang
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 11:42 AM   #7242
EJBGTIVI
Formula 1 Driver
 
EJBGTIVI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia1925 View Post
Hello all,

long time no talk. still have quite a bit of things to sell. i have some weathertech front mats, the mojo mats, and some new carpet mats to sell. got a roof rack with a bike carrier, a set of practically new Goal wheels that have never had tires mounted on them, a nuespeed intercooler missing a pipe (pipe is 75 bucks) the cargo system with blocks and net. and the parcel shelf with dividers, i also have the parcel shelf cover if anyone lost theirs.

oh and also t20 stage two pipes from IE. i need this crap gone so its out of the garage.

as you all know the car is long gone. i know i havent been on here for a while, hope everyone has been good. if anyone needs anything let me know. or if you know anyone who may want this stuff give me a holler. i can take pics later and plan to post up on here.

hope everyone has been well!
Hey Buddy - sorry to hear about your car.
__________________
Forum Guru/Sticker Police
GET ME A COKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity2Constantinople View Post
this forum just keeps getting more stupider each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedVW11 View Post
yes i enjoy peen frequently ....if im really craving peen sometimes ill take 2
EJBGTIVI is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 11:45 AM   #7243
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJBGTIVI View Post
Hey Buddy - sorry to hear about your car.
mah ej, thanks man, it is what it is. no more GTI. time to adjust to this econocar i got lol
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #7244
OmniGLH
Formula 3000 Champion
 
OmniGLH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Wolfsburg
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Huntley, IL
Posts: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia1925 View Post
Hello all,

long time no talk. still have quite a bit of things to sell. i have some weathertech front mats, the mojo mats, and some new carpet mats to sell. got a roof rack with a bike carrier, a set of practically new Goal wheels that have never had tires mounted on them, a nuespeed intercooler missing a pipe (pipe is 75 bucks) the cargo system with blocks and net. and the parcel shelf with dividers, i also have the parcel shelf cover if anyone lost theirs.

oh and also t20 stage two pipes from IE. i need this crap gone so its out of the garage.

as you all know the car is long gone. i know i havent been on here for a while, hope everyone has been good. if anyone needs anything let me know. or if you know anyone who may want this stuff give me a holler. i can take pics later and plan to post up on here.

hope everyone has been well!
Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here.

The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?

How much you want for it?

Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia1925 View Post
mah ej, thanks man, it is what it is. no more GTI. time to adjust to this econocar i got lol
Pics of econocar required.
__________________
Mk6 Wolfsburg 6sp
OmniGLH is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:24 PM   #7245
EJBGTIVI
Formula 1 Driver
 
EJBGTIVI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia1925 View Post
mah ej, thanks man, it is what it is. no more GTI. time to adjust to this econocar i got lol
What are you driving now?? Time for that Caddy you've always wanted.

Ill take those carpet mats.
__________________
Forum Guru/Sticker Police
GET ME A COKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity2Constantinople View Post
this forum just keeps getting more stupider each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedVW11 View Post
yes i enjoy peen frequently ....if im really craving peen sometimes ill take 2
EJBGTIVI is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #7246
EJBGTIVI
Formula 1 Driver
 
EJBGTIVI's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 GTI
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 8,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniGLH View Post
Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here.

The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?

How much you want for it?

Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.

.
https://www.ebay.com/i/262747609767?chn=ps
__________________
Forum Guru/Sticker Police
GET ME A COKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity2Constantinople View Post
this forum just keeps getting more stupider each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedVW11 View Post
yes i enjoy peen frequently ....if im really craving peen sometimes ill take 2
EJBGTIVI is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:28 PM   #7247
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniGLH View Post
Major bummer man but glad to see you post up here.



The "cargo cover" - that's the thing that hooks to the back of the rear seat, has strings attached to it, and goes up when you open the hatch, right?



How much you want for it?



Wife broke the strings on hers. Annoying not having it go up/down so she started leaving it laying in the garage - problem is there's no security for the PILES of shit she has in the back of the car then. So I made her put it back on... so she shortened the strings... now the stupid thing is tilted up all the time.









Pics of econocar required.


Yes thatís the cover. I also have the storage tray that sits underneath it with the various compartments. The one that looks like this

Also new econocar



Was used by an old guy (still has old man funk and all) but he somehow destroyed the dogbone mount which I believe destroyed the tranny. Currently being rebuilt. But got a good deal on it. Low miles on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:29 PM   #7248
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
ChiChat16: Jay Submits An RFP To Forum Members - Quest To Become A P-Car Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJBGTIVI View Post
What are you driving now?? Time for that Caddy you've always wanted.



Ill take those carpet mats.


Consider them yours. Got an 09 focus now. And I think the plan is now to buy a tesla model S with the future wife. Caddy might wait for now


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:27 PM   #7249
DASVDUB
Formula 2 Driver
 
DASVDUB's Avatar
 
Drives: Basic GTI, loud exhaust
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 5,663
Jesus is back. Wow yeah. Sorry to hear about car mang. No money for parts or I might pick up something lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2dr 2011 Candy White GTI|APR Stage 2|Godspeed catless dp|custom straight pipe catback|Carbonio Stage 1 & 2|Forge Diverter Valve|H&R Super Sports|Koni Orange Struts & Shocks|R8 Coils|NGK BKR7EIX Plugs|Soundaktor delete|20% tint|
DASVDUB is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:37 PM   #7250
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASVDUB View Post
Jesus is back. Wow yeah. Sorry to hear about car mang. No money for parts or I might pick up something lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, im hoping to get rid of some of this stuff asap. thanks tho. no big deal, i wasnt hurt so thats all that matters.
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:40 PM   #7251
jgarcia1925
FIA Formula 1 Champion
 
jgarcia1925's Avatar
 
Drives: Gee-TEE-Eye
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: A-Town, Ill-SON
Posts: 11,958



RIP. You were good me even tho sometimes I said I hated you gurl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2013 Deep Black Pearl/6spd MT
Click Here for the Holy Build Thread
Hit me up for RS/Radio/Amps/Speaker installs in the Chicagoland area!
jgarcia1925 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:43 PM   #7252
Jaber
Modero
 
Jaber's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 VW AllTrack
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Iowa, IL
Posts: 20,699
Damn son... wasn't it cold as balls too? Props for removing the mods.
__________________
Member Journal

#TEAMMINIVAN - BBRT, Banana Bread Racing Team
Jaber is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
#assman, #mikerowe2020, 10k or bust, bart is still confused, boosted loves tacos, boosted was here, buttplugs ftw, diabeetus, tuna is a p3nis master

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.